Contract Details (Question)

Tags:

bishbosh

You can see here how much appreciation bishbosh has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

12 July 2017, 15:56

Can I have my Contract Details via PM
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 520
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

12 July 2017, 16:00

Hi Bishbosh,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you PM your account number and name on the account? I'll look into this for you.

- Angel
  • bomb56
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation bomb56 has received from other members.

comments: 2

13 July 2017, 14:55

I am so totally frustrated at Eir
    I am a long standing customer for 12 years at my home address originally eircom
    customer.
    I took a new contract on the 1 st of November 2016 for one year.
    As I travel a bit with my work I don't get to use the internet much at home but I wanted to retain the landline and an answering service for my business and just receive incoming calls.
    I agreed a contract at 45 euro all in the contract was a disaster for day one.
    I received the first billing 48.54 to which I paid 45 euro and called to ask that the contract agreed be amended to the agreed price 45 euro. and also my home address to be amended as it was Alison incorrect.
    8 months later and many many calls later nothing has been done.
    I arrived home to Dublin after being away with my work for several weeks to discover my home phone line no internet had been disconnected.
    I was told although I continued to pay my 45 euro per month that my phone and broadband would no be reconnected unti IPAID THE OVERDUE AMOUNT of 13.05
    I was extremely upset after several calls and many discussion to be told my cocntract was for 48.54 and due to the incompetence of your team I was treated with such disrespect so much so I broke down in tears.
    How can you treat such a loyal customer like this ?????
    My poor elderly aunt you so upset as she was unable to communicate with me by house phone which upset me even more so I finally paid the amount by phone yesterday.
    Why can your staff not five me an email address to communicate to you directly with so I can have what I say in writing ??? As clearly verb communication can not be trusted. Please can you also explain why none of the people I spoke to at the end of the phone give their surname ?
    I'm hoping someone can sort this out for me ASAP
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

14 July 2017, 15:13

Hi Bomb56,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about your experience.

I can assure you this is not the level of service Eir aim to provide and I will be sure to relay your feedback onto the relevant department.

- Angel
  • bomb56
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation bomb56 has received from other members.

comments: 2

17 July 2017, 09:21

Angel
    Thanks for getting back to me.
    I was extremely tired when I sent you my last message.
    However I have managed to pull the file and have the name of the person to whom I confirmed the contract with.
    I am hoping this matter will be resolved soon
    Regards
    Yvonne Dillon
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

17 July 2017, 13:08

Hi Yvonne,

I'm sorry about that. Let us know if you need anything else.

- Angel

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)