My service suspended (Question)

Tags:

Tilly96
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Tilly96 has received from other members.

comments: 2
Author

18 May 2017, 09:30

I paid most my bill yesterday it was over due only since the 10th. The thing is I am told to contact you but my phone with you also and it's blocked me from calls. Smarter companies would of let you ring them so you can get it sorted. I was paying the rest of my bill when paid. But now if I do in post office how long will it take to get me back up and running?? And how can I get someone to call me. I prefer speaking over the phone. This is ridiculous. Most of the bills paid. I'm left with nothing this morning.
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 183
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

18 May 2017, 10:27

Hi Tilly96,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear about the bills.

I'm afraid that it isn't possible to arrange call-backs from here. I'd recommend contacting our care team on 1901 (freephone) in regards to this.

You can also chat with one of our agent here.

If you pay via the Post Office you'd need to allow 48 hours to reach us.

- Angel
  • Tilly96
    Newbie Poster

Author

18 May 2017, 10:29

I cannot ring on my mobile or house as I'm barred it says. So how can I ring you ?? If I pay by card will it be back tat day?
  • Tilly96
    Newbie Poster

Author

18 May 2017, 10:30

I tried the chat it's unavailable
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 183
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

18 May 2017, 10:48

@ Tilly96

You can pay by Mastercard or Visa debit/credit card. You need to allow up to 48 hours for your payment to show up.

You can also find more details on payment here .

- Angel

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)