Refund Due (Solved)

Gav74
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Gav74 has received from other members.

comments: 6
Author

25 November 2014, 12:35

Hi, I have been on to your customer care team every few days over the last few weeks as I am due a refund due to overpayment. The €120 was put on to my account as credit instead by mistake, I keep getting the run around and am very unhappy with the service. I just want the money due to me back in my bank account. If I was overdue with payment you would limit my services but emobile seems to be the worst of the lot!
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi Gav74

Thank you so much for your quick response.

Spoke to Credit Control and they will give you a call back to confirm everything there with you now.

If you need any more assistance with anything else, just give me a shout and I'll help you out as much as I can

-Kyle

View original comment
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 1605
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

25 November 2014, 14:02

Hi there Gav74

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

I can confirm that the refund has been requested to go back into the bank account and this can take up to 10 working days.

Credit Control deals with the refunds so if you'd like to give them a call and confirm this, you're more than welcome to.

Let me know and I'll be more than happy to send you on the number.

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • Gav74
    Occasional Poster

Author

25 November 2014, 14:24

Hi Kyle, but this is what I have been hearing for the past 3 weeks now. I have been told different time frames etc and also been on to credit control. It just seems to me that there is no move at all on this. As I said before...If I owed emobile money you would be chasing me for it but in your case it's a very relaxed method of payment back to the consumer. Not happy with the answers from emobile as a whole.
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

25 November 2014, 14:26

Hi there Gav74

When was the first time you spoke to an agent to process that request?  I see that the first time they refunded to your account was on the 18/11/2014 at 09:41:03 so if that's the date they processed it first, the money will only be available around the 1st or 2nd of December.

-Kyle

To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • Gav74
    Occasional Poster

Author

25 November 2014, 15:01

I was originally told on the 04/11/14 that I would receive my payment. I rang a week later and was told there was no notes to suggest this at all and in fact told I owed €130, I rang a few days later and spoke with a supervisor who said it will be in my account in 3 days and apologised for my notes not being on the system. I then rang back on the 18/11/14 to see where my payment is and was told it would have to be processed again as it wasn't done properly and once again was told it'll be in my account in 3 days the 21/11/14. I give up at this stage and want to cancel my account with emobile.
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Answer

25 November 2014, 15:32

Hi Gav74

Thank you so much for your quick response.

Spoke to Credit Control and they will give you a call back to confirm everything there with you now.

If you need any more assistance with anything else, just give me a shout and I'll help you out as much as I can

-Kyle
  • Gav74
    Occasional Poster

Author

29 November 2014, 09:40

Still waiting 4 days later for credit control to ring me as you said they would. This whole situation is totally unacceptable at this stage. Emobile customer service is a joke whom clearly don't look after their customers.
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

1 December 2014, 10:26

Hi there Gav74

I'm so sorry to hear they never called you back

I see however credit adjustments have been made on your account and the balance is zero.

-Kyle
  • Gav74
    Occasional Poster

Author

1 December 2014, 18:46

So what does that mean? Is the money being transferred over to my bank account now?
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

2 December 2014, 10:15

Hi there Gav74

The credit was put on your account so that came off your bill and cleared the balance. Your bills get printed on the 10th so the one that was suppose to be paid around the 25th of November was paid and nothing came out of your account.

-Kyle
  • Gav74
    Occasional Poster

Author

2 December 2014, 10:26

I'm not accepting this, I owed €5.70 on my bill which left a remainder of €115.60 to be lodged to my account, this has now spilled over into another month and my money has now vanished. I want a supervisor to ring me asap to refund my money now and also to cancel my account.
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

2 December 2014, 10:56

Hi there Gav73

Completely understand how you feel but unfortunately there is nothing that I can do about that from here.

This can only be sorted by Customer Care & Credit Control so when you call, tell them this and request a Supervisor Call Back too.

-Kyle

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)