Old homepage.eircom.net webpage (Solved)

Tags:
Other ,

conorathome

You can see here how much appreciation conorathome has received from other members.

comments: 1
Author

19 July 2012, 22:25

Hi, I had an old homepage.eircom.net webpage that I'd like to delete.  Can I retrieve the password for it?

Thanks, Conor

Solved. Read answer here:

Thanks Conor and apologies for delay.

Can you PM me with more detail regarding your query.

If this is in relation to an eircom.net Home Website then please give me the full URL (for example: http://www.eircom.net/~mywebpage)." target="_blank

If this is in relation to your eircom.net email account then please give me your email address (for e.g: myname@eircom.net).

Also for future reference, take a look at the following eircom.net Automatic Password Changer :

http://autoreg.eircom.net/passwordchange/" target="_blank

Best wishes,

Anthony

View original comment
  • eirAnthonyeirAnthony
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eirAnthony has received from other members.

comments: 1091
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Answer

20 July 2012, 10:18

Thanks Conor and apologies for delay.

Can you PM me with more detail regarding your query.

If this is in relation to an eircom.net Home Website then please give me the full URL (for example: http://www.eircom.net/~mywebpage)." target="_blank

If this is in relation to your eircom.net email account then please give me your email address (for e.g: myname@eircom.net).

Also for future reference, take a look at the following eircom.net Automatic Password Changer :

http://autoreg.eircom.net/passwordchange/" target="_blank

Best wishes,

Anthony

_________________________________________________________________________Common questions answered here!Click here to PM me
  • FergusF
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation FergusF has received from other members.

comments: 3

20 July 2012, 10:54

Hi, I have the very same query. Eircom make it so difficult to get help and I work for them! I really need to delete an old eircom website but the email I was using has expired so I cannot log in. How can I set up a new login to my account in order to delete or can someone in eircom.net delete it for me?

• eirAnthonyeirAnthony
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eirAnthony has received from other members.

comments: 1091
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

20 July 2012, 11:25

Thanks for your post FergusF,

Just PM with your eircom.net Website address so I can help with your query.

Cheers

Anthony

_________________________________________________________________________Common questions answered here!Click here to PM me
  • tastemylove

You can see here how much appreciation tastemylove has received from other members.

30 April 2014, 18:35

I have the same issue; if memory serves I used to have two accounts (or at least two e-mail addresses). It looks like at least one of them might still be active, but I can't log into any email account either.

Is there any chance I could PM someone to see if they could reset my details for me please? Hoping to get at some old emails and / or files I may still have stored. The Eircom account is still active and the DSL is still live; we've had it for about 10-12 years at this stage.

Thanks in advance!

• eir Alaneir Alan

You can see here how much appreciation eir Alan has received from other members.

comments: 7605
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

1 May 2014, 10:27

Hi tastemylove

I can confirm that eircom should be able to help you however you will need to contact email support on 1890260260 or through the web chat service found here: http://www.eircom.net/about/contact" rel="nofollow" target="_blank.

Thanks

Al

To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • FergusF
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation FergusF has received from other members.

comments: 3

5 June 2015, 15:58

Can someone please help me with my request to delete my very old eircom website . I work for eircom and I find this so frustrating.  There is information there that I do not want online now. Please help...

FergusF

• eir Alaneir Alan

You can see here how much appreciation eir Alan has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

5 June 2015, 17:09

Hi FergusF

I have been informed that you will need to contact techncial support on 1890260260 to request the Webpage removal.

Thanks

Al

To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • peterkinvara
    Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation peterkinvara has received from other members.

20 August 2015, 15:26

I like many others, had the same problem. I eventually succeeded by contacting support.business@eircom.net and explaining my case. They removed the old site and even rang me to confirm it. Hope that helps
  • eir Alaneir Alan

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

27 August 2015, 16:47

Thank you for you advice here Peter

Cheers
    Al
  • johnrm
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation johnrm has received from other members.

comments: 5

12 April 2017, 09:43

I would like to remove an old eircom page.
    Do I PM someone?
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 68
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

12 April 2017, 12:59

Hi John,

Thanks for getting in touch.

To confirm, can I query if this is an old eircom web page or domain you would like removed?

If it's an old eircom web page, our tech support team can have this removed for you. You can reach them on 1890 260 260 or freephone 1901.

If it's a domain, if you contact our eircom.net team on 1800 715 920 and they would be more than happy to assist you with this.

Let us know if you need anything else.

-Angel

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)