Bundle changed by eir (Solved)

Tags:

Shed
Frequent Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation Shed has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

24 October 2017, 21:50

Ive just got a real shock. I joined eir in September. I signed up for : eir Complete Broadband, Phone & TV. Bundle Includes: eir Talk Unlimited Mobile & UK
eir Fibre Extreme 150Mb eir Vision Essential Contract Length: 18 Months Promotional Price: €50.00 per month for 6 months.
Regular Price: €92.00 per month. eir Sport and BT Sports Pack
First bill was €66.40. I accepted this but assured that next bill would be €50 as per agreement.
Last week Received a call from eir asking if id like to add mobile to bundle. Thought about it. Me n Mrs. agreed to go with sim only on her phone.Told it would cost €10 per month added to bundle. Told no contract and could be stopped anytime. Agreed and told sim would be sent out shortly. No sim yet.
Then came my next bill today €112.51. Thought it was a mistake.Contacted online help to be told thus is indeed my bill. I went back and read my bill again. And there it was. Because i had agreed to add a sim to my bundle some genius changed my entire bundle to :
eir Complete Broadband, Phone, 4G Mobile & TV
I have no intention if paying any such bill. Recorded calls will prove I agreed to no such change.What do u all think?
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi julia19923,

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

I'm so sorry to hear that you want to cancel.

Unfortunately, we would be unable to cancel the account through our social media channels. The only department that will be able to assist with this is our Cancellation Team on 1901(freephone). Please bear in mind that cancellation notifications should always be verbal & can't be cancelled via email, texts or letter.

Can you please PM me with your account number & full name so I can just confirm the pricing on your account?

-Vaishali

View original comment
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 482
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

25 October 2017, 14:08

Hi Shed,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here.

I'm really sorry to hear this has caused you feel this way. I can completely understand your frustration and I sincerely apologise for the customer journey on this.

Can you please PM me with your account number & full name? I'll look into this for you.

-Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

27 October 2017, 11:56

Thanks for the details, Shed.

I've looked into your account & can see that the incorrect charges have been removed from your bill & the bundle price have been changed.

-Vaishali
  • julia19923

You can see here how much appreciation julia19923 has received from other members.

comments: 1

13 November 2017, 16:46

Hello.
    I have a similar problem. 2 month ago I switced a new contract, they said what bundle price will be a 54 eur. But first bill was a 68 eur, and they took from my accont double pay for 1 month. And now I dont now what me do? because they didn answer me. maybe somebody know how much is fees if I want ti cancel contract? thanks
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Answer

13 November 2017, 17:41

Hi julia19923,

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

I'm so sorry to hear that you want to cancel.

Unfortunately, we would be unable to cancel the account through our social media channels. The only department that will be able to assist with this is our Cancellation Team on 1901(freephone). Please bear in mind that cancellation notifications should always be verbal & can't be cancelled via email, texts or letter.

Can you please PM me with your account number & full name so I can just confirm the pricing on your account?

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)