Every bill since last November is different value. (Question)

Tags:

mdowdall
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation mdowdall has received from other members.

comments: 2
Author

10 July 2018, 15:08

I have been on the phone to customer care figuring out the bills since November. With the help of the customer care team we figured out I was owed 106.95 euro.
I have requested 2 call backs but I have received no call back.
Since I ordered Fibre back in October I have spent HOURS of my time on the phone to try and get fibre into my house and to get my bills sorted.

I am getting very annoyed with having to explain myself every time on the phone and getting no where.

I want this sorted asap as it has given bounce back fees as I only hold enough money in my BANK ACC to pay this Bill.

My bill should be €40 from 17/03/2018 when the fibre was installed.
I have made an arrangement with a customer care representative that from a date in June my bill would be €40 and that my bills would be free till all money owed was used up. This was done a week before my next bill was issued and she said it would be sorted.
I then get a bill for €60!!

Can someone sort this please.

Regards,

Michael Dowdall
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 2070
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

11 July 2018, 11:04

Hi there Michael Dowdall,

Can you please PM your following account details and I'll be happy to look into this for you?

1. Account Number,
    2. Full name,
    3. Full postal address,
    4. If I'm speaking with the account holder,
    5. Date of birth.

-Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

11 July 2018, 17:03

Thanks for the details, Michael. I've looked into your account and can see that €30 discounts for 6 months have been expired this is the reason why you're bundle price is €70.

Unfortunately, we are unable to arrange or schedule callbacks via our online channels. In order to schedule a callback, you do need to speak to Customer Care directly on 1901(freephone).

I've checked with the relevant team and they have provided you with the discounts and from next month your bundle price will be €40.

-Vaishali
  • mdowdall
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation mdowdall has received from other members.

Author

11 July 2018, 17:04

what about the €106.95 I am owed!!
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

12 July 2018, 11:28

Your latest bill amount is €158.45 & in that €98.45 has been disputed to you(€80 for discounts + €18.45 unpaid direct debit fee). So your account balance is €60. I can confirm that the charges are valid.

-Vaishali
  • mdowdall
    Newbie Poster

Author

12 July 2018, 11:38

where did the €158.45 come from?
    Why did 2 customer care agents say I was owed €106.95 and now you are telling me I owe €158.45?

Michael
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

12 July 2018, 12:28

I've explained the bill in PM, Michael. You can view your bill by logging in to my eir using the following link.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)