Eir slyly taking away my agreed discount??

Tags:

VictimOfEir
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation VictimOfEir has received from other members.

comments: 6
Author

8 January 2017, 20:19

Recently upgraded to an iPhone 6 and as i was ''a loyal Eir customer'' according to the Eir Shop guy at Donaghmede Shopping Centre he was able to put me on a ''special rate'' ? Rewarding my loyalty to Eir and so on...... Bullshit as last month my bill has gone up by 10 Euro a month...? Anyway have spent much time now between Eir shop, a crap customer care experience from their ''care team'' and passed from Billy to Jack and so on. This month another 10 Euro too much on my bill.... THE ONLY PEOPLE I WOULD EVER RECOMMEND TO EIR WOULD BE MY WORST ENEMIES !!!! After all these years they are still an inept and amateur set up in regards to looking after their customers... actually signing people like myself up on an agreed monthly contract only to increase the monthly bill by stealth.... What a despicable lot Eir seem to be ?? :(

Ripped off by Eir !!

• eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

comments: 626

9 January 2017, 16:18

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry this has caused you feel this way.

Can you PM your account number, name on the account & mobile number? I'll look into this for you.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Addy
  • VictimOfEir
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation VictimOfEir has received from other members.

Author

9 January 2017, 19:08

VictimOfEir wrote:

Recently upgraded to an iPhone 6 and as i was ''a loyal Eir customer'' according to the Eir Shop guy at Donaghmede Shopping Centre he was able to put me on a ''special rate'' ? Rewarding my loyalty to Eir and so on...... Bullshit as last month my bill has gone up by 10 Euro a month...? Anyway have spent much time now between Eir shop, a crap customer care experience from their ''care team'' and passed from Billy to Jack and so on. This month another 10 Euro too much on my bill.... THE ONLY PEOPLE I WOULD EVER RECOMMEND TO EIR WOULD BE MY WORST ENEMIES !!!! After all these years they are still an inept and amateur set up in regards to looking after their customers... actually signing people like myself up on an agreed monthly contract only to increase the monthly bill by stealth.... What a despicable lot Eir seem to be ?? :(

CA**********
    Invoice number
    Date of invoice
    Usage period 25 Nov 2016 - 24 Dec 2016
    See page 2 for full VAT breakdown.
    This month's charges due by 11 January 2017
    Payment Method: Cash
    PLEASE NOTE: Non-payment of the total amount due may result in withdrawal of service on or after the payment due date.
    25 December 2016
    Advance period 25 Dec 2016 - 24 Jan 2017
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

10 January 2017, 16:11

I'd recommend not to post your account details in public post for data protection reasons going forward.

I've removed your account details due to security reasons. Could you PM your account number, mobile number & PIN? I'll look into this for you.

- Addy
  • VictimOfEir
    Occasional Poster

Author

10 January 2017, 19:17

Addy, How do i send you a DM private message from here ? Do you have an email address ?
  • VictimOfEir
    Occasional Poster

Author

10 January 2017, 19:53

Have my ''account number, mobile number & PIN now to hand'' How can i send these to you securely? Need to get all this sorted before 11th January as the message on my bill tells me Eir will cut me off !!!!!!!! Even though i have PAID MY CORRECT BILL MONTHLY AMOUNT AS INITIALLY AGREED WITH EIR !!!! Can you get back to me ASAP???
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

11 January 2017, 16:28

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that. If you click on my username, you'd have an option to send the private message.

Let me know if this helps.

- Addy
  • VictimOfEir
    Occasional Poster

Author

11 January 2017, 17:07

Dear Addy, I signed up to a 24 month contract on the basis of paying 40.00 per month after first 6 months. However now you are charging me 10.00 more each month. I have received an email from Gerard in Eir shop in Donaghmede stating that yes i should be getting the correct lower price.
    Also spoke to Eir loyalty team a month ago and they agreed with me and were supposed to re-instate the 40.00 deal every month.
    But then they never fixed it for me ????
    Can you clarify this with Eir loyalty team and resolve my issue please ?
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

11 January 2017, 17:31

Hi there,

I've received your PM In relation to this & I'll respond to you in PM.

-Addy
  • VictimOfEir
    Occasional Poster

Author

22 January 2017, 12:54

Does it really take 10+ days to respond to what is 'a valuable client' of Eir???? Been with Eir now for about 4 years... Sorry i didnot go with Three, Vodafone, or anyone else.....!!
    This is such BULLSHIT and never again will i recommend Eir Mobile to anyone...
    The customer care team have'nt a clue and it is a SHIT SERVICE.. Addy
    Signed: Another Victim of Eir, Brian Madden 086 038 8850
  • VictimOfEir
    Occasional Poster

Author

22 January 2017, 13:33

Got this stupid message from ''Customer Care''
    @BrianDMadden I'd recommend contacting our care team on 1800 690 000 for the best advise on this. Apologies for the inconvenience. -Pamela

But hello Pamela i am doing that ?
    What a bunch of wankers Eir Mobile have turned out to be.
    Signed: Victim of Eir, Brian Madden

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)