cant get through to eir on phone or chat (Question)

wilson_smyth

You can see here how much appreciation wilson_smyth has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

22 August 2017, 15:00

i cant get through to eir on phone or chat. chat is unavailable, and calls keep getting disconnected. seems to be a system down within eir.

Anyway, eir took my address incorrectly and my call for fiber tomorrow has to be cancelled.
As i cant get through to cancel, please take this as notification that i wont be there. pm me if you need further details.
  • eir Prabhakaraneir Prabhakaran

You can see here how much appreciation eir Prabhakaran has received from other members.

comments: 107

23 August 2017, 10:35

Hi wilson_smyth,

Thanks for getting in touch & I've responded to your other thread in regards to this.

-Prabhakaran
  • Shimbo2213ok
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Shimbo2213ok has received from other members.

comments: 3

30 August 2017, 23:18

I'm fckd off they've put me on a sports package which I never bought into at all and will be taking money from my account on the 4th I can't get through to them full stop how can I put a stop to this ?
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Balaji has received from other members.

comments: 105

31 August 2017, 12:44

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear that.

Can you PM your account number & full name? I'll look into this for you.

-Balaji
  • Shimbo2213ok
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Shimbo2213ok has received from other members.

31 August 2017, 21:07

Seamus Meenan ********
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Balaji has received from other members.

comments: 105

1 September 2017, 10:48

I've removed your contact number for security reasons. I advise not to post your account details in public.

I'll respond to your PM shortly.

-Balaji
  • Shimbo2213ok
    Newbie Poster

1 September 2017, 20:09

??? Any development's
  • eir Manojeir Manoj

You can see here how much appreciation eir Manoj has received from other members.

comments: 59

4 September 2017, 10:11

Hi Shimbo2213ok,

My colleague will respond to your PM shortly.

-Manoj
  • Hugh Rooney
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Hugh Rooney has received from other members.

comments: 5

11 September 2017, 13:23

Hi there
    Is er chat gone.I have been trying to chat today and being told a staff member will be with me shortly but I have waited an hour and nothing. Anyway the problem relates to consistent overcharging for calls to New York since I signed up with eir last October. According to eir’s table of charges the USA is in Band 5 and calls are to be charged at a rate of €0.19 per minute including VAT. I made a 27 minute call to my cousin in New York on August 8th and I have been charged €11.21 on my most recent bill. This works out at €0.41 cent per minute and the total charge should have been €5.13. This has been the story with every other bill. I have about 5 or 6 'chats' with support and been promised faithfully that the problem will be resolved each time but all to no avail. I have been charged as much as €18 for similar calls.
  • eir Manojeir Manoj

You can see here how much appreciation eir Manoj has received from other members.

11 September 2017, 14:23

Hi Hugh,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you PM your account number & full name? I'll look into this for you.

-Manoj
  • Hugh Rooney
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Hugh Rooney has received from other members.

11 September 2017, 15:15

Hi Manoj
    My name is Hugh Rooney and my account number is ********. I should add that each time this has happened I have been granted a refund on the overcharging but I would much rather I didn't have to go through this every time it happens.
  • eir Manojeir Manoj

11 September 2017, 15:25

Hi Hugh,

It would be in your best interest to remove your account number from our wall as this is a public post so anybody can view this information.

-Manoj
  • Hugh Rooney
    Occasional Poster

11 September 2017, 16:45

I don't understand...you asked me for my account number!! How do I remove it?

You can see here how much appreciation eir Prabhakaran has received from other members.

11 September 2017, 17:30

I'll remove the details on public post & I'd request you to send it to private message.

-Prabhakaran
  • Hugh Rooney
    Occasional Poster

11 September 2017, 17:44

Okay but I only came on to this 'community' today so I don't understand how it work - How do I send a private message and to whom.

11 September 2017, 17:54

In order to PM, I'd recommend you to click on my profile name and then select "send private message".

-Prabhakaran
  • redvee

You can see here how much appreciation redvee has received from other members.

comments: 1

17 September 2017, 21:08

I'd like to add my partner to the account and also to change the account number for direct debit. Thanks
  • eir Manojeir Manoj

18 September 2017, 11:39

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We'd be unable to assist you on this from here,

You'd need to contact our care team on 1901 & they'll be able to assist you on this.

-Manoj.
  • Hugh Rooney
    Occasional Poster

19 September 2017, 23:06

Is that a free number to call or will I be charged.

Regards
    Hugh
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 126

20 September 2017, 15:22

Hi Hugh,

Our care team number 1901 is a free phone number & you won't be charged for that.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)