Early Cease Charges (Question)

Tags:

The_ChunkyChick

You can see here how much appreciation The_ChunkyChick has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

17 July 2017, 07:59

I have been with eir since 2015, we moved house and switched from the husbands to my name. Unfortunately ever since I added mobile phone to my account it's been a problem. Every month the bill was different considering it should have been €80 it's would come through at all different figures in excess of €100+

I would have to contact eir every billing period.

I decided to switch providers since my TV, broadband and landline contract was well and truly up (there was even no contract present on the UAN). But kept my mobile since I would still be in contract for mobile plan.

Low and behold I just received a bill of €667.62, I was warned this would happen. After to to get a resolution with both eir chat (they said they'd remove said charges) and customer services (said no) I'm left wondering whether I need to seek legal representation.

There's even a €40 charge for a multi-box I have proof we returned? What's the craic?
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 544
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

17 July 2017, 12:26

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear this.

Can you PM your account number and name on the account and I'll look into this for you?

- Angel

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)