Broadband not working (Question)

Tags:

Narcos
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Narcos has received from other members.

comments: 4
Author

11 July 2018, 14:25

Hi. I have eir braodband for the last 7 months and I want to cancel the contract because Eir is not providing the speed necessary for minimal use. I have asked many times (online) for my situation to be fixed but unfortunately is still the same. I live with a person with disability who is all the time on line and because the internet is not working he is upset all the time. So please contact me as soon as possible to terminate the contract or to offer me a fiber cable connection up to 1000 Mbps. Thank you!
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 2070
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

12 July 2018, 10:09

Hi there Narcos,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the broadband speed. Unfortunately, we don't deal with technical issues here but you're more than welcome to look at our support page for the broadband speed issues here and if you're still having issues, please go to this link which is our live web chat team where they will be able to assist you further.

We are unable to arrange or schedule callbacks via our online channels. In order to schedule a callback, you do need to speak to Customer Care directly on 1901(freephone).

In order to check fibre availability, can you please PM your landline number, full postal address with eir code? I'd be happy to heck this for you.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)