Cancellation of Account (Solved)

Frustrated123
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Frustrated123 has received from other members.

comments: 2
Author

10 November 2017, 11:28

In August I cancelled my Broadband and mobile phone (Instructed EIR that I was not porting my number ). I was told that they would go ahead and cancel both services for me immediately and that the services would cease on the 25/09/2017. When I called after the 25/09/2017 I was told that my account was still active. I then got them to go to the recording of my conversation and three weeks later I received a call saying that they had listedned to the tapes and found in my favour and that the account would be cancelled and all outstanding bills would be reversed.
We are now on the 09/11/2017 and according to EIR web chat my account is still active. I am not happy. What are EIR trying to prove . I need this cancelled immediately . This is not becoming worse than a joke.
Solved. Read answer here:

I've checked your account & can see that cease request has been logged on 11/10/2017, however, your account is active.

I'd advise you to get in touch with our cancellation team on 1901(Freephone) & they'll be able to assist you further on this.

-Balaji

View original comment
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Balaji has received from other members.

comments: 145

10 November 2017, 15:09

Hi there,

Thank for getting in touch & sorry to hear that. I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. I can assure you this is not the norm at eir as we always strive to provide the best customer experience possible.

Can you please PM your account number & full name? I'll look into this for you.

-Balaji
  • Frustrated123
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Frustrated123 has received from other members.

Author

13 November 2017, 10:05

Any update on this matter
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Balaji has received from other members.

Answer

14 November 2017, 13:13

I've checked your account & can see that cease request has been logged on 11/10/2017, however, your account is active.

I'd advise you to get in touch with our cancellation team on 1901(Freephone) & they'll be able to assist you further on this.

-Balaji
  • Frustrated123
    Newbie Poster

Author

14 November 2017, 13:35

I have called 1901 4 times to cancel starting on the 25/08/2017. Every time I get told that is has been cancelled but nothing happens
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

14 November 2017, 14:11

I Can completely understand your frustration. For the best advise on this, I'd recommend you to contact our cancellation team in regards to this.

Alternatively, I've responded to your PM in regards to contact the relevant department & I've documented notes on your account.

You can contact them now & they'll be able to proceed further.

-Balaji

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)