Constantly dipping . Can't use Chromecast (Question)

Tags:

Bridge
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Bridge has received from other members.

comments: 8
Author

30 July 2017, 12:26

Since having Eir installed I've had nothing but problems and customer service is awful. Constantly dipping, videos won't load , Chromecast is useless. All I get is reset router and new router , no difference. Was told I wasn't guaranteed WiFi ! And should plug in ! Totally disappointed as Eir was meant to solve the bad internet I had but this is worse . Feel like I get no where and am afraid to call again to be told the same thing and someone reading off a standard help sheet .
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 544
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

31 July 2017, 12:07

Hi Bridge,

Thanks for getting in touch and really sorry that you feel this way.

I'm afraid, we'd be unable to troubleshoot the issue from here and you'd need to contact our technical support team.

Alternatively, you can also use this link here to chat with one of our agents and they will be able to troubleshoot the issue for you.

I can assure you this is not the level of service eir aim to provide and I will be sure to relay your feedback onto the relevant department

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

- Angel
  • Bridge
    Occasional Poster

Author

1 August 2017, 09:41

I have done this 5 times and get the same response, reset router ! No record of previous calls or that a fault was meant to be logged . Was even told signal won't travel through concrete walls !! I want to cancel as I'm getting no where when I call , get very rude replies and the same off a sheet response. Totally frustrated that's why I posted here in the hope of sorting it out but your reply is the same , no help to me at all .
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 544
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

1 August 2017, 11:25

I'm really sorry that you feel this way.

Can you PM your account number and full name on the account and I'll look into this for you?

- Angel
  • Bridge
    Occasional Poster

Author

1 August 2017, 13:39

What pm do I use ?
  • eir_Gowthameir_Gowtham
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_Gowtham has received from other members.

comments: 6

1 August 2017, 15:31

If you click on my name it will give you an option to private message.

I will need the account number. Thanks

-Gowtham
  • Bridge
    Occasional Poster

Author

12 August 2017, 19:50

11 days and still waiting !!! Internet constantly dipping . Chromecast unusable !! Totally unacceptable , product and customer service.
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Balaji has received from other members.

comments: 29

14 August 2017, 18:06

Hi Bridge,

Thanks for getting in touch & I'm really sorry to hear about your issues.

I'd recommend contacting our technical support on 1890 260 260 or 1901 (free phone) or

click here https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/ to chat with one of our agents and they will be able to assist you.

-Balaji
  • Bridge
    Occasional Poster

Author

14 August 2017, 18:56

Really, I waiting 12 days to the automated response! Unbelievable.

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)