Fibre Connection (Solved)

Tags:

ThomasVM
Contributor

You can see here how much appreciation ThomasVM has received from other members.

comments: 23
Author

24 April 2015, 15:01

When does fibre arrive at Tullueskar/Killineer area? Any information would be useful. Thanks.

Solved. Read answer here:

Hi ThomasVM,

Unfortunately, the dates we provide online are estimated and we would be unable to guarantee a date as the time taken to upgrade the line to eir fibre will vary depending on the level of work involved and whether consents from road and planning authorities and private landowners are necessary.

I can assure you that there is an on-going plan to upgrade a number of exchanges that has been running for several years now unfortunately at present there are no details available to suggest when the upgrades will be done.

I would recommend registering your details on this link and as soon as the service is available to you, you will be notified.

-Vaishali

View original comment
Show first post Hide first post
  • eir Aiseir Ais
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Ais has received from other members.

comments: 311

20 June 2016, 11:46

Hi ThomasVM

I have looked into this for you & checked out most reccent deployment list I'm afraid we have no further updates for Drogheda at this moment in time.

I can assure you that there is an on-going plan to upgrade a number of exchanges that has been running for several years now unfortunately at present there are no details available to suggest when all the upgrades will be done however once this is available you will be notified.

I do apologise we have no further information available to ourselves on the roll out from here. Sorry we are unable to offer you further information on this at the moment.

Ais
  • ThomasVM
    Contributor

You can see here how much appreciation ThomasVM has received from other members.

Author

30 September 2016, 15:19

Hello, I've read loads news recently of the EIR rural fibre roll-out . Any news regarding north Drogheda/Killineer?
    Thanks,
    Thomas
  • eir_monueir_monu
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_monu has received from other members.

comments: 379

30 September 2016, 19:02

Hi ThomasVM

Thanks for getting back to us.

Can you PM your account number, name on the account, landline number and your full postal address with the post code? I'll look into this for you.

Thanks
    Monica
  • ThomasVM
    Contributor

Author

4 October 2016, 14:56

Hi Monica,
    PM sent.
    Thanks, Thomas
  • eir_monueir_monu
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_monu has received from other members.

comments: 379

4 October 2016, 16:19

Hi Thomas

I have responded to your PM.

Thanks
    Monica
  • ThomasVM
    Contributor

Author

8 December 2016, 12:05

Any update on Eir arriving at Killineer, Drogheda?
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

comments: 833
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

8 December 2016, 13:00

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you PM your landline number & full postal address? I'll look into this for you.

-Addy
  • ThomasVM
    Contributor

Author

8 December 2016, 13:05

Thanks Addy, PM sent.
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

comments: 833
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

8 December 2016, 13:08

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the details. I've recived your PM & I'll continue to respond to your PM.

-Addy
  • ThomasVM
    Contributor

Author

24 March 2017, 09:53

Hi,
    I noticed that the ESB poles on our road are being changed/repaired - is this an indication that the fibre connection is arriving?
    Cheers
  • eir_shruthieir_shruthi
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_shruthi has received from other members.

comments: 373

24 March 2017, 15:06

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for getting back to us. Can you PM your full postal address and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Shruthi.
  • eir_Leanneeir_Leanne
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_Leanne has received from other members.

comments: 6

24 March 2017, 16:29

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for getting in touch. I have checked our latest efibre deployment plan and unfortunately, your area is not on this. I'm afraid I would not be able to give you a timeframe for when efibre be available in your area. If you get back in touch with us in a couple of months we may have more information for you. If you have registered your details in the link that Stacey has provided here you with previously you will receive a notification when this service is available to you. I do apologise for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Leanne.

• ThomasVM
    Contributor

Author

30 May 2017, 13:58

Hi Leanne, I've noticed that fiber cable is being installed along the R132 and they are at the moment at the Killineer Cottages. Any update on efiber connection in the area?
    Cheers, Thomas
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 490
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

30 May 2017, 14:39

Hi ThomasVM,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you PM your complete postal address in order to check the upgrade of fibre?

- Angel
  • ThomasVM
    Contributor

Author

31 May 2017, 09:24

PM sent
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 490
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

31 May 2017, 10:18

I've received your PM & will continue to respond there.

- Angel
  • ThomasVM
    Contributor

Author

14 August 2017, 15:53

Hi, I see from the EIR page that a fibre connection will be installed in this area before end of 2017? Is this correct?
    Thanks
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Balaji has received from other members.

comments: 198
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

14 August 2017, 16:14

Hi ThomasVM,

Can you PM your land line number, postal address and eir code and I'll look into this for you.

-Balaji

Can you PM your
  • ThomasVM
    Contributor

Author

21 November 2017, 12:03

Hi, I see that the fiber cable has been pulled through the poles along the road - is there a time schedule for the installation into the houses?
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 1171
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Answer

22 November 2017, 16:52

Hi ThomasVM,

Unfortunately, the dates we provide online are estimated and we would be unable to guarantee a date as the time taken to upgrade the line to eir fibre will vary depending on the level of work involved and whether consents from road and planning authorities and private landowners are necessary.

I can assure you that there is an on-going plan to upgrade a number of exchanges that has been running for several years now unfortunately at present there are no details available to suggest when the upgrades will be done.

I would recommend registering your details on this link and as soon as the service is available to you, you will be notified.

-Vaishali
  • ThomasVM
    Contributor

Author

13 February 2018, 15:14

Hi, the fibre cables were installed on our road months ago, and according to your web information the connection should have been completed during second half of 2017? Please advise.
  • eir Manojeir Manoj

You can see here how much appreciation eir Manoj has received from other members.

comments: 123
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

13 February 2018, 16:02

Hi ThomasVM,

Thanks for getting back to us,

Can you PM your landline number, postal address and eir code? I'll look into this for you.

-Manoj
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 731
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

13 February 2018, 17:23

Hi there ThomasVM

Unfortunately, we have no update on this. We were advised all updates will be live on our websites once this becomes available.

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)