Signed up for e40/month contract, first bill e52 (Question)

Tags:

Alek

You can see here how much appreciation Alek has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

12 June 2018, 10:20

I have discussed the new contract with the Eir representative over the phone before signing up, specifically asking if there are any installation charges, and he was adamant there will be none.

Yet I am being charged for the modem. I do not agree with this charge as it was not advertised and want my first e-bill corrected.

Since chat does not work and support email is disabled (do I ask too much for an Internet provider?), and I cannot discuss this over the phone right now, I have no choice but to leave this message here.
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 1927
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

12 June 2018, 11:06

Hi there Alek,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the bill.

Can you please PM your following account details and I'll be happy to look into this for you?

1. Account Number,
    2. Full name,
    3. Full postal address,
    4. If I'm speaking with the account holder,
    5. Date of birth.

-Vaishali
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 1927
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

13 June 2018, 15:21

Thanks for the details, Alek. I've looked into your account and can see that your bill amount is €52.72.

Alternatively, you can look at our help and support page here to know about the part period charges are and why you might see them on your bill.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)