efibre cant use after 5pm till nearly midnight (Question)

quackser
Occasional Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation quackser has received from other members.

comments: 1
Author

9 October 2014, 13:45

Joined eircom efibrenearly 8 weeks ago, so dissapointed.can't watch or stream films or games after 5 pm till midnight and browsing slow, after 12 midnight that its fine. I've madevoverr 12 calls to eircom ,3 Engineers to my house and a modem change and still the same.so basiclky can only use day time or after midnight and not peak times. Time to can cell contract on advice from comreg.its deyond a joke and frustrating . seems a lot of you out there with same issue and eircom can't or wont admit and fix
  • eir Asheir Ash

You can see here how much appreciation eir Ash has received from other members.

comments: 1248
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

10 October 2014, 12:19

Hi quackser

Really sorry to hear this. I am looking into this for you & I have sent this onto support to be looked into.

I will get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thanks

Ash

_________________________________________________________________________Common questions answered here!Click here to PM me

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)