Worst Customer Service (Question)

Hydrate101

You can see here how much appreciation Hydrate101 has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

7 March 2017, 16:03

I have never in my entire human existence come across a company with the WORST customer service as this Eir!!! They have the most unprofessional and rude and ignorant staff. They make empty promises when you have an issue, that they'll call back within 48hrs, but never do! I'm still waiting since January and it's now March! The so called team leaders / supervisors don't have the courtesy or manners to come on the line to speak with the customer. They are too busy to take your call. Nice 👍🏽👍🏽 Well done guys!! And there's obviously a very low level of hiring when English as a language let alone isn't obviously the hired staffs choice of language let alone Gaelic. Yet we are in Ireland! No internet service for weeks now and yet they are quick to send out and charge you for a service your not getting. And don't even get me started on the fact that there was bill issues in January in excess of €300+ when our actual bill was in fact only less than €70 when we spotted the over charge and queried it. Luckily we did. Imagine how many other customers they are screwing over left right and center. Whether it be through excess charges or through charging for services that you don't even have!!! Bottom line is. They don't have one ounce of appreciation for any customer. And their customer service is non existent!!
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

comments: 959
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

7 March 2017, 17:05

Hi Hydrate,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear this.

Can you PM your account number & name on the account? We'll look into this for you.

-Addy

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)