Mother's Day Giveaway (Solved)

Tags:

eir Kyleeir Kyle
Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 736
Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Author

6 March 2018, 14:22

We have decided to have a little fun and give away a Nokia 3310 to one of our mothers to celebrate Mother's Day. Simply send us your mother's funniest quote below....

Competition closes on the 11th of March at 17h00. Winner will be announced on the 12th.
Good luck!

Rules:
  • You must be an eir customer
  • You must be fully registered on both My eir & eir Community. If you have not, simply click here for My eir and here for eir Community
  • If you're a PAYG customer, you must've topped up within the last 30 days
  • If you're a BILLPAY customer, you must not have any outstanding bills
  • Prize will only be delivered within Ireland

Technical Specs:
  • S30+ Platform
  • 2Mpxl Camera with LED Flash
  • 2.4” QVGA Clear Black Display
  • MTK 6260C Processor
  • 16MB Internal User Memory with MicroSD-Slot (up to 32GB support)
  • Removable 1200 mAh Battery
Solved. Read answer here:

When my brother, sister and me were kids and making noise we would often hear our mother roaring up to us "Don't make me come up to you...." which sounds like a dire threat but was actually very funny to us. We knew if she did come up it was more likely she would have sweets or some treat for us!

View original comment
To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • MontgomeryClift
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation MontgomeryClift has received from other members.

comments: 2
    Answer

7 March 2018, 01:41

When my brother, sister and me were kids and making noise we would often hear our mother roaring up to us "Don't make me come up to you...." which sounds like a dire threat but was actually very funny to us. We knew if she did come up it was more likely she would have sweets or some treat for us!
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 736
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Author

12 March 2018, 12:17

Hi there MontgomeryClift

Please send me a PM with the following details and I will send this to you

1. Full name
    2. Mobile number (for contact)
    3. Delivery address

To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!