Eir Sport App -Saorview Connect (Question)

Tags:

ftakeith1
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation ftakeith1 has received from other members.

comments: 2
Author

27 March 2018, 18:44

https://www.saorview.ie/en/connect

Can you ask the powers to be in Eir that the Eir Sport App should be added to the on demand section of Saorview Connect?

Eir would gain more Broadband subscribers in the future if they did the above
  • eir Thomaseir Thomas
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Thomas has received from other members.

comments: 35

28 March 2018, 12:04

Hi ftakeith1,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Here on the Eir Community we value your opinion a lot and take on board all comments we receive.

I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our development team.

Thanks

Thomas
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • ftakeith1
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation ftakeith1 has received from other members.

comments: 2
    Author

12 April 2018, 16:27

I see Eir are making cuts to their employment.

Eir should scrap their Eir TV service.

Eir should just move the Eir Sport App to the On Demand Section of Saorview Connect
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 1624
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

16 April 2018, 14:43

Your feedback has been already shared and It is down to the development team, Ftakeith1.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)