eir sport & eir talk (Solved)

Tags:

ffiona
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation ffiona has received from other members.

comments: 7
Author

12 November 2017, 19:47

I used to have an old eircom account but went to a different provider. I came back 2 weeks ago to eir & have being trying to get Eir Sport & Eir talk. I have been told I have to change my email address to get them because the app only sees my email address against the old account. I don't have another email address & I cannot understand why eir cannot delete my old account details. Is there any other way around this? I really am not very tech aware so please give me a simple answer?
Solved. Read answer here:

thanks for PM message Vaishali.
Sports working fine now. You are a great asset to the Eir Team & always seem to be able to sort out the problems - not only mine but others also.
Its a pity that other Eir departments are very slow to answer phones or reply to queries

- thanks again, ffiona

View original comment
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 929
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

13 November 2017, 11:56

Hi Ffiona,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here.

Can you please PM me with your account number & full name? I'll look into this for you now.

-Vaishali
  • ffiona
    Occasional Poster

Author

13 November 2017, 18:40

what is PM?
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

14 November 2017, 10:00

I'd advise you to click on my username and send me a private message with your account number and full name? I'll be happy to check that out for you.

-Vaishali
  • ffiona
    Occasional Poster

Author

15 November 2017, 19:33

Hi Vaishali,
    You have sorted out my Eir Sport problem & I am watching it right now so thank you very much.
    Eir talk app is still not working - it would be nice to have. I followed the set up instructions, but the problem also seems to be with signing in.

- ffiona
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

16 November 2017, 11:10

No problem, Ffiona.

In relation to eir talk app, I'd advise you to uninstall your eir talk app and then reinstall it.

Let us know if that works.

-Vaishali
  • ffiona
    Occasional Poster

Author

23 December 2017, 18:23

Hi,
    I had a great few weeks watching the sports with no problems at all. Today, I selected the Eir Sport App & was asked for my password - which i duly put in and got the error message "failed to login please try again". after several attempts with no success, I changed my password. This works ok to get me into my EIR account but not to get into Eir Sports - can you help me again please?
  • ffiona
    Occasional Poster

Author

25 December 2017, 11:50

Hi Folks, I know its Christmas, but if anyone can help me out with this i'd appreciate it. We would love to watch the football over the holidays
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

27 December 2017, 11:38

Hi Ffiona,

Thank you so much for getting back to us.

I've reset your account now, you can use your Myeir credentials to log in to eir sports by using the following link. Let us know if that works.

-Vaishali
  • ffiona
    Occasional Poster

Author

27 December 2017, 11:48

hi Vaishali,
    This is not working and I cannot get in to my Eir account either

- ffiona
  • ffiona
    Occasional Poster

Author

27 December 2017, 11:56

Hi Vaishali,
    I can now get into myEir but error message on Eir sports "sorry your email or password is incorrect or your account is not eligible to use this app.....

- ffiona
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

27 December 2017, 14:30

I'm sorry about that, FFiona.

I've responded to your PM.

-Vaishali
  • ffiona
    Occasional Poster

Answer

27 December 2017, 18:22

thanks for PM message Vaishali.
    Sports working fine now. You are a great asset to the Eir Team & always seem to be able to sort out the problems - not only mine but others also.
    Its a pity that other Eir departments are very slow to answer phones or reply to queries

- thanks again, ffiona
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

28 December 2017, 10:14

No worries, Ffiona.

Let us know if you need anything else.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)