How do I cancel (Question)

sharron.bushy

You can see here how much appreciation sharron.bushy has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

11 May 2018, 13:29

I want to cancel my Television service as it is worth than useless it hardly ever works.
I am not interested in any offers.
I used your live chat to try and find an address to send the cancellation letter that your terms and conditions say MUST be sent
However the agent tried to get me to call you
I told him I was deaf and cannot use a phone and he then said go and find someone to listen for you and write it all down and you tell say your answers
No thanks - That is NOT something I am willing to do, AND it goes against Eir's Terms and Conditions where it states
Cease service
Under eir standard terms & conditions; you are required to give 30 days' written notice of your request to cease your eir service

It also is NO way to treat a disabled person

I then asked him for an address and his reply????
Shahid[12:02:54] I am sorry, there is no address available to cancel.

Pathetic

Please tell me HOW to cancel
  • eir Thomaseir Thomas
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Thomas has received from other members.

comments: 51

14 May 2018, 11:58

Hi sharron.bushy,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

You can address the cancellation notice to 1, Heuston South Quarter, St Johns Road, Dublin 8.

Thanks

Thomas
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)