Tv and broadband (Question)

Tags:

AHayes79

You can see here how much appreciation AHayes79 has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

2 June 2018, 23:04

I joined eir 2 days ago and have not been able to watch tv or work on the internet since I got it. The tv keeps pixelating and the broadband signal downstairs is rubbish. The modem is upstairs but I was told this shouldn't affect anything. The tv was pixelating when the technician was leaving the house and he just said it was the HDMI cable ....i have gone back to using my horizon box with the same HDMI cable and everything is fine ????
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 1927
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

4 June 2018, 14:32

Hi there AHayes79,

Unfortunately, we don't deal with technical issues here but you're more than welcome to look at our support page for the broadband and TV issues here and if you're still having issues, please click on this link which is our live web chat team where they will be able to assist you further.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)