Unable to login (Solved)

Tags:
MyEir ,

gary.gunning.1984
Occasional Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation gary.gunning.1984 has received from other members.

comments: 1
Author

7 February 2018, 12:57

Hi,

I am unable to login to eir sport (app & website). I am using the same details I use to login to myEir.

Please see the screenshot attached of the error I get when I try login via the app.

Also, I have a sky box that I use to watch the freesat tv stations but no active sky viewing card, can I get the eir sport stations via the sky box?

Regards,

Gary
Solved. Read answer here:

Thanks for your patience, Gary. I've now reset your Myeir login credentials. Can you please use your Myeir credentials to log in to Myeir account by clicking on the following link. I'd suggest you try logging on this link online to view eir sports and please install the green colour app.

Let us know if that helps.

-Vaishu

View original comment

1 Attachment

• eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 1171
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

7 February 2018, 14:24

Hi there Gary.gunning.1984,

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

I can see you have messaged us here also and I have posted the response there for you. I'd recommend you to deal with us in one thread in order to avoid any confusions in the future.

Can you please PM me your account number, full name and registered email address? I'll look into this for you now.

-Vaishali
  • gary.gunning.1984
    Occasional Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation gary.gunning.1984 has received from other members.

comments: 1
    Author

7 February 2018, 14:29

Hi Vishali,

They are for different issues so I thought it would be best to keep them separate. I'll PM you the details now.
  • Dee31
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Dee31 has received from other members.

comments: 2

7 February 2018, 14:34

Hi Vaishali,

I got my problem sorted in EIR shop in Blackrock today, by Evan. I was told that this could have been sorted online, despite talking to 2 EIR Chatline staff, Savanna and Joel who said I should go to my local EIR store or ring 4307066, and then without notice chatline ended. I rang 4307066 twice and after being prompted to press several different numbers for the call to be cut off at EIR, very annoying. But thank you for taking the time to help me.
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

7 February 2018, 15:13

No worries, Dee31.

Let us know if you need anything else.

-Vaishali
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

7 February 2018, 15:21

Thanks for that, Gary.gunning.1984.

I've received your PM and I'll respond to your PM shortly.

-Vaishali
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Answer

7 February 2018, 16:38

Thanks for your patience, Gary. I've now reset your Myeir login credentials. Can you please use your Myeir credentials to log in to Myeir account by clicking on the following link. I'd suggest you try logging on this link online to view eir sports and please install the green colour app.

Let us know if that helps.

-Vaishu