Annoying emails? (Solved)

Tags:

Munich
Contributor

You can see here how much appreciation Munich has received from other members.

comments: 34
Author

11 April 2017, 14:29

Can anyone tell me how to stop all these eir spammy emails about this mobile and that? At this stage i might just add eir to my ban list and be done with it, The only email i need is the one telling me the bill is due and all the rest you can keep, Please stop spamming me eir,
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi Munich,

Thanks for getting in touch.

There should be an option on these e-mails to opt out of receiving these messages, if not I'm more than happy to arrange this from here should you wish to PM me your e-mail address.

Thanks,
Pamela

View original comment
  • eir Pamelaeir Pamela
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Pamela has received from other members.

comments: 1148
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Answer

11 April 2017, 15:50

Hi Munich,

Thanks for getting in touch.

There should be an option on these e-mails to opt out of receiving these messages, if not I'm more than happy to arrange this from here should you wish to PM me your e-mail address.

Thanks,
    Pamela
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)