Do I need to set up a new my eir account? (Solved)

Tags:
MyEir ,

edkeoghmobile
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation edkeoghmobile has received from other members.

comments: 3
Author

25 September 2017, 22:50

When I try to access myaccount.eirmobile.ie I am forced to register for a new my.eir account.
I already have a my.eir account for my landline/broadband - do I have to setup a separate my.eir account now for my mobile?
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi there edkeoghmobile

What do I need to register?

You will need:

• Your phone number or, if you’re a stand-alone broadband customer, your broadband reference number
• Your account number
• Some mobile customers will also be asked for the PIN which was supplied in the welcome pack. If you have misplaced your PIN

Your phone number or broadband reference number can be found on your bill or in the SMS you would have received when your line was activated. If you cannot locate this number, a Webchat agent will be able to help you.

How can I register?

• Click here to register for My eir.

Hope this helps

-Kyle

View original comment
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 1221
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Answer

27 September 2017, 16:36

Hi there edkeoghmobile

What do I need to register?

You will need:

• Your phone number or, if you’re a stand-alone broadband customer, your broadband reference number
    • Your account number
    • Some mobile customers will also be asked for the PIN which was supplied in the welcome pack. If you have misplaced your PIN

Your phone number or broadband reference number can be found on your bill or in the SMS you would have received when your line was activated. If you cannot locate this number, a Webchat agent will be able to help you.

How can I register?

• Click here to register for My eir.

Hope this helps

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • edkeoghmobile
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation edkeoghmobile has received from other members.

Author

28 September 2017, 23:44

Kyle,
    I tried to "add an account" on my.eir profile page, but my mobile account reference I have includes letters and I cannot enter it as my my account number.
    Since I can no longer login to myaccount.eirmobile.ie, I cannot retrieve any old invoices to check if there is another account reference number I can use.
  • frankh
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation frankh has received from other members.

comments: 5

29 September 2017, 10:35

I had an account on myaccount.eirmobile.ie and had to register a new account on my eir. Adding an account to your existing my eir will not work.
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 1221
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

2 October 2017, 14:59

Hi there edkeoghmobile

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. Would the letters in the account number start with CA?

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • edkeoghmobile
    Newbie Poster

Author

3 October 2017, 00:41

Yes it does, do I just enter the numerals?
  • eir Manojeir Manoj

You can see here how much appreciation eir Manoj has received from other members.

comments: 108
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

3 October 2017, 13:25

Hi there edkeoghmobile,

Would you mind PM your account number, mobile number & PIN?

I'll look into this for you.

-Manoj

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)