Emobile bill not available (Solved)

Galway1
Occasional Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation Galway1 has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

12 October 2017, 10:32

Have no access to my emobile bill on "my eir", can see my broadbandbill OK...but not the other. Was able to do this before the switchover...

Please fix.
Solved. Read answer here:

I had this problem and the solution is that you have to register your old emobile number as a separate account on my eir.

View original comment
  • frankh
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation frankh has received from other members.

comments: 11
    Answer

12 October 2017, 10:54

I had this problem and the solution is that you have to register your old emobile number as a separate account on my eir.
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 700
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

13 October 2017, 13:55

Hi there Galway1

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. frankh is correct. All you need to do is to register. If you have any other difficulties, just let us know

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)