linking my supervalu real rewards card to myeir account (Solved)

Tags:

c.carthy
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation c.carthy has received from other members.

comments: 3
Author

12 March 2018, 13:10

Hello I am trying to link my supervalu rewards card to my eir account. When prompted I enter my mobile number and then my pin. A message appears
stating that the account I am trying to register has already been paired to a my eir portal. Can anyone help me with this problem. Thank you.
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi C.Carthy,

I'd recommend you to click on the following link to know about the real rewards. Currently, the offer is open to residential customers who have a voice and/or broadband or a bundled account. Customers with mobile accounts only can’t join (prepay or postpay). However, if you bundle your account with one of our fixed lines, broadband or TV bundles you will be able to join the program.

If you could PM me your mobile number and PIN, I'll look into this for you now.

-Vaishali

View original comment
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 1927
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Answer

13 March 2018, 12:46

Hi C.Carthy,

I'd recommend you to click on the following link to know about the real rewards. Currently, the offer is open to residential customers who have a voice and/or broadband or a bundled account. Customers with mobile accounts only can’t join (prepay or postpay). However, if you bundle your account with one of our fixed lines, broadband or TV bundles you will be able to join the program.

If you could PM me your mobile number and PIN, I'll look into this for you now.

-Vaishali
  • c.carthy
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation c.carthy has received from other members.

Author

13 March 2018, 20:00

Hi thanks. Still not sure if I am eligible. I have a broadband account . Mobile number is ********** pin is ****. Thanks for your help.
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

14 March 2018, 10:14

I've removed your mobile number from the public post, C.Carthy.

I'd recommend not to post your account details in public for data protection reasons.

Can you please PM me your account number and full name?

-Vaishali
  • c.carthy
    Newbie Poster

Author

14 March 2018, 17:31

Ciaran Carthy
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

19 March 2018, 10:20

I've removed your account number from the public post, C.Carthy.

I'd recommend not to post your account details in public for data protection reasons.

In order to send PM, please click my username(eir Vaishali) & select 'send private message'.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)