Online "one time top up only" (Question)

Tags:

marinjohn45
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation marinjohn45 has received from other members.

comments: 2
Author

16 April 2017, 16:13

I can not understand for the life of me why the "one time top up only"facility on My Eir account has not been working for over 5 weeks...I rang several times about the error and was told 3 weeks ago it would be fixed in 24 hours...Surely somebody in Eir is capable of fixing this error?...Its not a great way to run a business with so much competition out there...I am actually so fed up with it I am seriously considering changing operator very soon.
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 544
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

18 April 2017, 18:11

Hi Marinjohn,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear this.

I'd recommend contacting our technical support on 1890 260 260 or 1901 (free phone) or click here to chat with one of our agents and they will be able to troubleshoot the issue for you.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Angel
  • marinjohn45
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation marinjohn45 has received from other members.

Author

18 April 2017, 22:18

Hi Angel thanks for your prompt reply. I have spoken to them on phone and several times on Live Chat but its the same story "sorry for the inconvenience and we will leave a note for technical support" but it still does not work..It just seems crazy to me that a simple problem on the web site cannot be fixed...
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

19 April 2017, 12:08

Sorry to hear that.

Can you send us the screeshot of the error message you received when topping-up online?

- Angel
  • marinjohn45
    Newbie Poster

Author

19 April 2017, 21:49

Hi Angel I have it sorted...Tried a different browser and bingo ,so went back to my original browser and cleared the cookies for Eir and it works there also..Strange things browsers!...Thanks for you help...
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

20 April 2017, 15:44

No worries.

I'm happy to hear this. Let us know if you need anything else.

- Angel

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)