Terrible Customer Service (Question)

Tags:

sherolad12

You can see here how much appreciation sherolad12 has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

9 January 2018, 14:44

I upgraded my phone online with one of your customer service team representatives on the 27/12/2017. I specifically requested a shipping address different to my billing address so I could be around to sign for the delivery. The phone was sent to my billing address and nobody was around to sign for it. Now the phone is god knows where and I have called customer care who have been useless trying to track it down. I spent 40 minutes on the phone being transfered from one department to another and left on hold for longer than a customer should be to be told "I see there is a note on your account to deliver to ". The phone call ended with another note being added to my account and no answer to my query. I am still without my phone but you were happy to charge me already.....

I even used the online chat to find out what the complaints email or phone number was. I was provided with BOTH an invalid email address & phone number (nice try Eir.......)

I want to know, quote simply, when will my phone be delivered to the shipping address provided? Also, seeing as my phone has not arrived yet, can i withdraw from the new 2 year contract so I can move to Vodafone where they are a lot more competent?

John
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 2070
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

9 January 2018, 17:21

Hi Sherolad12,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here & I'm sorry to hear this has caused you feel this way. Did you at any stage receive an order number? If so, have you contacted Nightline to confirm exactly what the status of your handset is? You can either call them or track your order here

Please PM your number, PIN and account number and I'll see if there are any notes on your account and escalate (if possible). You can also contact our Sales Team team on 1800773729 & they'll also be able to assist you with this.

Would you also mind sending me the email address & number you were given by Webhcat?

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)