Unblocking Number ''Not Possible'' (Solved)

Tags:
prepay , eir ,

eir DontCare
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation eir DontCare has received from other members.

comments: 2
Author

6 November 2017, 20:07

I am told by one of eir staff that my number is now blocked and I need to GET A NEW number! Excuse me? I have had my number for years ,I am not going to the trouble of changing my number for EIR's convenience. I don't owe any money ,I am prepay customer ,I have a Top Up that I can't use and now I am being told to ''get a new number'' in store. This changeover from Meteor to eir has been 100% DISASTROUS. Very unhappy with what's gone on. I had network access yesterday but none today and now being coerced into getting a new number .....shocking
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi there eir DontCare

I'm happy to let you know that your number is again active on the network. All you need to do is restart your handset and top-up within the next 48 hours for it to stay active then again

-Kyle

View original comment
PLEASE SWITCH TO THREE or VODAFONE IMMEDIATELY
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 1185
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

7 November 2017, 11:51

Hi there eir DontCare

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

So sorry to hear about what happened. If you haven’t topped up in a very long time, please click here and you'll see our T&C's regarding credit, top-ups and deactivation of service. You will see all the stages where this would eventually cancel your number due to a lack of top-up

If an agent already confirmed that your number is fully deactivated and you need to get a new number, there would be nothing more that we would be able to assist from here.

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • eir DontCare
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation eir DontCare has received from other members.

Author

7 November 2017, 12:45

I topped up during the summer. This is a breach of my rights. I want my number back. I WILL get a new number ...With VODAPHONE ! I am done with eir. This chage should have never happened. Eir is awful.
  • eir DontCare
    Newbie Poster

Author

7 November 2017, 13:08

I must point out that it has not been 13 months since I topped up ,and I have not been given any notification or reminder to top up or that my number was blocked. What you are doing is not legal. You are not within your rights to do what you are doing. I have a Top Up voucher ready to use but no help from eir as to adding it to my number.
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

7 November 2017, 15:23

If this hasn't been 13 months, you're more than welcome to PM me your number & PIN and I'll see what I can do for you from here

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Answer

8 November 2017, 10:15

Hi there eir DontCare

I'm happy to let you know that your number is again active on the network. All you need to do is restart your handset and top-up within the next 48 hours for it to stay active then again

-Kyle

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)