Removing phone line (Question)

hugh12345

You can see here how much appreciation hugh12345 has received from other members.

comments: 1
Author

20 March 2017, 17:31

Hi,
We moved into a house with a phone line not activated. who do we contact about removing it? I tried the customers service number but as I do not have an account cannot speak to an operator!
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

comments: 956
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

20 March 2017, 17:54

Hi hugh12345,

Thanks for your post.

To confirm, can i query if this in-regards to eir landline ?

-Addy
  • hugh12345

You can see here how much appreciation hugh12345 has received from other members.

comments: 1
    Author

20 March 2017, 18:20

Hi addy,
    Thanks for coming back so quick. Yes, its the physical eir phone line that connects to the house.
    ESB are moving the electrical lines underground to the house and I'm trying to figure out how to do the same and/or remove it.
  • eir_Annaeir_Anna
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_Anna has received from other members.

comments: 3

21 March 2017, 13:05

Hi hugh12345,

You will need to email our plant alterations team on plantalterations@eir.ie and they should be able to look into this for you.

-Anna.
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

comments: 956
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

21 March 2017, 15:31

Hi hugh12345,

No worries. As suggested by Anna, you can send an email to the plant alterations to have this removed. Alternatively you can ring them on 1850 245 424 to speed this up for you.

Let us know if you neeed anything else.

-Addy

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)