eir sport & eir talk (Question)

Tags:

ffiona
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation ffiona has received from other members.

comments: 2
Author

12 November 2017, 19:47

I used to have an old eircom account but went to a different provider. I came back 2 weeks ago to eir & have being trying to get Eir Sport & Eir talk. I have been told I have to change my email address to get them because the app only sees my email address against the old account. I don't have another email address & I cannot understand why eir cannot delete my old account details. Is there any other way around this? I really am not very tech aware so please give me a simple answer?
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 482
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

13 November 2017, 11:56

Hi Ffiona,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here.

Can you please PM me with your account number & full name? I'll look into this for you now.

-Vaishali
  • ffiona
    Newbie Poster

Author

13 November 2017, 18:40

what is PM?
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

14 November 2017, 10:00

I'd advise you to click on my username and send me a private message with your account number and full name? I'll be happy to check that out for you.

-Vaishali
  • ffiona
    Newbie Poster

Author

15 November 2017, 19:33

Hi Vaishali,
    You have sorted out my Eir Sport problem & I am watching it right now so thank you very much.
    Eir talk app is still not working - it would be nice to have. I followed the set up instructions, but the problem also seems to be with signing in.

- ffiona
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

16 November 2017, 11:10

No problem, Ffiona.

In relation to eir talk app, I'd advise you to uninstall your eir talk app and then reinstall it.

Let us know if that works.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)