Eir sport log in not working (Solved)

Tags:
app ,

grourke75
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation grourke75 has received from other members.

comments: 6
Author

19 July 2016, 21:11

I just got my eir broadband installed today and registered to My Eir.
I registered to My Eir with no problems and can log into it OK.
However when I try t log into Eir Sport on any device (laptop or phone through app) it will not let me and tells me my log in details ( email and password ) are incorrect even though they are not and I can log into My eir fine with them.
I called you tech support this evening at 6.30pm and was transferred by them to a Customer Service rep. The Customer service rep tried to register and log me into eir sport but said it also would not work for her. She then said she was transferring me to someon in tech who was looking at this and would help.
I was on hold for 1 hour and 12 minutes when I had to hang up without any speaking to anyone else or getting any help to resolve problem.
I am sure you can understand that this was very frustrating as I have just moved to eir from another provider and the eir sport package is the main reason I moved.
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi TatiaSmith,

I'm sorry to hear this.

I'd advise trying on different browsers like Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. If you have any difficulty, I'd recommend contacting our technical team on 1890 260 260 or 1901(Freephone) and they will be able to troubleshoot this for you.

You can also click here to chat with one of our live agents & they'll be able to look into this for you.

-Addy

View original comment
Show first post Hide first post
  • Aroundtheworld

You can see here how much appreciation Aroundtheworld has received from other members.

comments: 1

12 August 2017, 09:27

Hi,

I am have trouble logging into the Eir sport app, and accessing it through a laptop (IE). I get the error message that tells me to call the tech support but they couldn’t help me either. I am a home broadband customer so am eligible and can get access to My Eir account. Can someone help me out?

Thanks!
  • ftakeith
    Contributor

You can see here how much appreciation ftakeith has received from other members.

comments: 68

13 August 2017, 11:20

Just Chromecast the 'eir sport pack' in HD through your smart tv

chromecast cost €30
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Balaji has received from other members.

comments: 29

14 August 2017, 13:39

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch & I'm really sorry to hear about your issues with eirsports.

My apologies if the tech weren't helpful. We've been reported of these issues recently & this is under investigation.

I've liaised with the relevant team & they've advised to uninstall the app & install it to check if the situation improves. In regards to the browser, can you clear all the caches & history to see if it helps?

Let us know here once you've tried this so that we can advise you further.

Once again my apologies for your experience with this issue.

-Balaji

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)