Just mobile app won't work in wifi (Question)

Tags:

panicpants

You can see here how much appreciation panicpants has received from other members.

comments: 1
Author

30 June 2017, 21:53

The just mobile app won't work for me on any device while connected to wifi. It will work on my phone when i turn wifi off though. I remember i got an error a while ago about a drm license so i think this might have something to do with it. I was on the support chat earlier but they hadn't a clue. Anyone any ideas??
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 529
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

3 July 2017, 18:06

Hi Panicpants.

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you're using the just mobile app in phone, you'd be able to use only through phone data.

I'm afraid, this'd not work with wifi.

- Angel
  • panicpants

You can see here how much appreciation panicpants has received from other members.

comments: 1
    Author

7 July 2017, 20:55

So I have to turn off WiFi any time I want to watch sports? That's ridiculous! Surely it should work with WiFi because I sign in with my account and the device is registered!
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 529
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

10 July 2017, 15:37

Thanks for getting back to us.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I'll relay your feedback to the relevant team.

- Angel

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)