Channel 4 Subtitle (Solved)

Tags:

pmclaren
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation pmclaren has received from other members.

comments: 11
Author

9 May 2017, 22:29

HAve anyone noticed that the subtitle are not working on Channel 4 (204) - it had not work correctly for the last 8 days and we have tried all sorted such as rebooting the modem, resetting the eVision box, etc but it made no difference

Can someone look into this?

Thanks
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi Pmclaren,

Thanks for getting back to us & I'm sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately, we are unable to troubleshoot any technical issues from here but you're more than welcome to contact our Technical Support team, I'd recommend you to click here to chat with one of our agents and they will be able to troubleshoot this for you.

-Vaishali

View original comment
  • eir Pamelaeir Pamela
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Pamela has received from other members.

comments: 807
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

10 May 2017, 11:27

Hi pmclaren,

Thanks for getting in touch. I have queried this with our eir Vision team and will update you as soon as they come back to me.

In the meantime, I would recommend contacting our technical support team and they will be able to troubleshoot this for you. You can contact them on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 option 2 or alternatively, you can chat to them online here.

Thanks,
    Pamela
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • eir Pamelaeir Pamela
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Pamela has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

11 May 2017, 11:28

Hi pmclaren,

The eir Vision team have advised there are no issues with Channel 4 subtitles and should be working fine so troubleshooting would be needed if you are having issues with them. Here's a quick guide here to turn subtitles on/off just in case you accidentally switched them off.

Let me know if you need any further help!

Pamela
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • pmclaren
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation pmclaren has received from other members.

Author

11 May 2017, 16:13

Hi
    I can confirm subtitle is always on and the issues is still there and it worst in the evenings as it had been for the last 3 weeks - please advise
    Thanks
  • eir Pamelaeir Pamela
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

11 May 2017, 16:18

I would recommend contacting our technical support team pmclaren and they will be able to troubleshoot this for you. You can contact them on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 option 2 or alternatively, you can chat to them online here.

-Pamela
  • pmclaren
    Occasional Poster

Author

7 December 2017, 04:54

It look as if subtitle on Channel 4 (204) is playing up again for the last few days - what is going on!!!!!!
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 682
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Answer

7 December 2017, 14:13

Hi Pmclaren,

Thanks for getting back to us & I'm sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately, we are unable to troubleshoot any technical issues from here but you're more than welcome to contact our Technical Support team, I'd recommend you to click here to chat with one of our agents and they will be able to troubleshoot this for you.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)