Connection Error (Question)

Tags:

TracySmith55

You can see here how much appreciation TracySmith55 has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

11 September 2017, 20:37

Hey, just turned on the tv a few hours ago and a message "Connection Error: It is not possible to connect to eir Vision. Your set top box must be connected to the Broadband Connection for which it is registered. Nothing else was pressed just switched it on and that's what it said. There is no channels at all, I've checked all cables and everything seems to be fine, so not sure what this could be.
The internet is working perfectly fine, but there is no cable, I'd appreciate it if someone would help, thanks.
  • eir Balajieir Balaji
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Balaji has received from other members.

comments: 105

12 September 2017, 12:39

Hi TracySmith55,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear that. I'm afraid it isn't possible to troubleshoot these issues from here.

I'd recommend contacting our technical support on 1890260260 or 1901 (free phone) or click here to chat with one of our agents and they will be able to troubleshoot the issue for you.

-Balaji

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)