yet again let down by eir (Question)

Tags:

newross1
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation newross1 has received from other members.

comments: 5
Author

23 June 2017, 17:03

after a year of unbelievable c service eir have yet again excelled in their incompetance
  • newross1
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation newross1 has received from other members.

Author

23 June 2017, 17:06

i would love someone to come on and chat to me to try and justify whats happened with my service ... please contact me asap as i await your answer with baited breath
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 520
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

23 June 2017, 17:23

Hi Newross1,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry that you feel this way.

If you could let me know your exact query, I'd be able to look into this for you.

- Angel
  • newross1
    Occasional Poster

Author

23 June 2017, 17:48

angel , how can i be disconnected in advance of receiving a bill
    how can you disconnect someone 4 days after telling them they have 7 days
    how can you disconnect someone and then send a text saying their account is using too much bb when i have n unlimited package
    how can half the reps i speak to not deal with my queries even though i use tv and bb
    how can you say tv wont work unless connected to mains not extension .. mine has been connected for a year
    how can team managers not speak to customer when requested .....

il get through to my issue once youve answered those questions
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

23 June 2017, 18:19

I'm sorry to hear about this newross1.

If your usage charge go beyond the credit limit, your service will be disconnected before the billing period.

I'm sorry for the customer journey you had in call. If you could PM your account number and name on the account, I'll look into this for you.

- Angel
  • newross1
    Occasional Poster

Author

23 June 2017, 21:02

Angel , these are all previous issues todays issue was completely different
    my eirvision froze on red light
    i called cs , gave my prompted details as requested .. the first rep couldnt help because theyre in the wrong call centre ( happens everytime i ring )
    transferred to another department again wait on hold
    after 3 questions im told my service is beyond repair and i need an appointment , the earliest of which is next week
    ask to speak to a supervisor regarding the issue of appointment and also a credit for lost service
    rep transfers me to another department even though i said i wanted to speak to a manager which the manager refused
    on arrival at the 3rd rep she had no details as i was obviously dumped into her line ....
    she advised that couldnt help with my query and had no idea why i was transferred to her .. neither did i
    she was very nice and aplologised but transferred me to another department , i was then on hold again and the call dropped
    id love to say this was a rare example of eirs c care but on every call im met with confusion , incoherence and just terrible service

by the way .. what company disconnects after 1 bill ... i received my bill ....didnt pay for 3 weeks and the new bill for the next month caused me to be disconnected before it was even issued .. i can understand being disconnected for arrears but to be disconnected for a bill sent in advance really takes the mick
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

26 June 2017, 12:42

Thanks for getting back to us.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and I'll relay your feeback to relevant team.

If you could PM your account details, I'd be able to look into this for you.

- Angel
  • Janetd
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Janetd has received from other members.

comments: 3

10 July 2017, 14:06

I am looking for a complaints email address so I can make a formal complaint before going further. Eir has you over a barrel with a landline, when emobile has a poor reception. The broadband is terrible and phoned so many times to fix it.
    I am sick of signing up for an 18 month contract and having it change on an ongoing basis, I started with 2 GB data on my mobile and had it reduced to 1GB. I have been promised Fibre when its available in my area, but when it comes available I am told I have to sign a new contract !
    Twice this year I been left without data roaming while abroad, although I have phoned while there to complain. I was away last week on my own and got lost a few times. I could not use google maps to see where I was and directions. I phoned twice and got different advise. Never got my data. I was in a strange country on my own. Paid for cabs to help me get somewhere local. Sick of Eir and want to make a formal complaint before taking it further. Although the last time I made a complaint a couple of years ago, I never got a response.
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

10 July 2017, 17:12

Hi Janetd,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear this.

Can you PM your account number and name on the account? I'll look into this for you.

- Angel
  • Unhappy Eirmobile User

You can see here how much appreciation Unhappy Eirmobile User has received from other members.

comments: 1

14 July 2017, 11:33

I am in the same boat as Janetd.
    I signed up for 18 month contract only 5 weeks ago with Eir Mobile I am mainly in the Shannon Co.Clare area /Ennis . I have had dropped calls , text messages that have failed, no internet connection and emergency calls only. I also had no data roaming while abroad and also found myself stranded. I have contacted customer care and got notwhere, they spoke to Technical Team who said I have good coverage where I am even though I have told them I have screen shots of my phone showing the emergency calls only message and the low signal on my phone they then said it was the phone was the problem ..... go back to the shop , then it was a faulty sim go change that they siad , now swap the sim into another phone and leave it there for more than an hour see if that works .... I have been on to customer care every day this week with issues surprise surprise ...call dropped in the middle of conversations I had to call back and explain the whole sorry mess over and over again ...I have asked to speak to a superviser and was told they would tell me the same thing tech team say I have good coverage .... there are no supervisors available and they would call me back when I asked for the full name of the supervisor I needed to speak with I was told by the customer care person she does not need to tell me her supervisors last name . (why ???? is she in the witness protection programme?)

I have made a formal complaint online and I am awaiting a response I have also contacted comreg I have done everything the technical team have asked me to do to try to resovle this and they still tell me I have good coverage . I have cancelled my DD untill this issue is resolved. I am not paying for a service I am not getting .

I would not advise anyone to go eirmoilbe the experience I have had with them in only 5 short weeks is not short of a disaster.
  • Janetd
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Janetd has received from other members.

comments: 3

14 July 2017, 14:19

Hi Unhappy Eirmobile User

I know exactly what you mean. Loyalty also means very little to Eir as well. I have been with Eircom/Eir for nearly 15 years. The landline I need because my mobile reception is so bad is no better. The broadband goes around in circles so often. Them you know the answer I got re fibre ! I was on mobile contract with emobile for a long time but transferred to sim only because it was useless at my home.
    But my biggest worry is being left in a foreign country twice with no data!
    Good luck
  • ftakeith
    Frequent Poster

You can see here how much appreciation ftakeith has received from other members.

comments: 91

15 July 2017, 16:58

If not happy with Eir

complain to Eir

I had outage of broadband for five days

I lost broadband/eir tv

But I used my eir mobile data to chromecast Eir Sports pack

I got compensation of €15 for each day I lost

stop moaning leave Eir alone, there are solutions in improving eir for everyone
  • Janetd2

You can see here how much appreciation Janetd2 has received from other members.

comments: 1

19 July 2017, 15:45

It seems that I was banned from here after my last response and it disappeared . So I signed up again on a new email.
    The joke is that Eir Angel is still sending me emails that I can't access because they have DELETED my original account. (Banned it says). Not that my comments were any worse than others.

So Eir Angel, if you are watching, Janetd can't get your emails!!!
    Once again, what a joke. I will take this further and also cancelled my DD till I am taken seriously.
    Go ahead delete me again. I am taking screen shots
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 1288
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

19 July 2017, 17:22

Hi there Janetd & Janetd2

We sincerely apologise for what happened. We can assure you that your account wasn't banned but for some reason, this moved into a spam folder which will reflect a "banned" account.

I have now fully restored this so you are more than welcome to post again or let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)