Account still not cancelled (Question)

Tags:

Bogo
comments: 3
Author

6 November 2017, 23:05

I rang on 21st of Sept. and asked to cancel my contract. You asked me for the reason, and I said that I'm moving to other broadband supplier. It was confirmed that my contract will be canceled. But it was not. I was charged for your service again.

I rang second time on 10th of October and asked why I was charged. The answer was: new supplier did not do .... (no clue what). I was pissed off as hell. You promised me that my contract will be cancelled on 24th of October.

And guess what happened tonight? I received a &*%$%#@ email from Eir that my bill is ready. Question is WHY?

This is a joke. I cancelled direct debit and I will not pay you a penny. I expect you will credit me for each day I did not used your service, so since 21 of Sept (+14 days). My account number is *******. You have my email and phone number.
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 1185
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

7 November 2017, 12:07

Hi there Bogo

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened and completely understand just how frustrating you must be.

I will be more than happy to look into this for you. Would you mind just sending me your full name & account number in a PM, please?

I had to remove your account number for security reasons here so please bear in mind not to post any personal information, publicly.

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • Bogo
    Author

13 November 2017, 11:18

Kyle, you had my account number and you deleted it :)

I rang Eir again. It was confirmed that my account is cancelled. I can't even login into it now. Fair enough , but I just recieved a text message: "Your bill is avaliable to be view at eir.ie... Your direct debit will be taken on or around the 16 Nov." Good luck with that!

By the way. You are stalking me. You know that?
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

13 November 2017, 13:31

Hi there Bogo

Yes, I have deleted your account details as I explained in my previous response due to the data protection law. All private information needs to be sent via PM

Once you've sent this on, I will be able to assist you

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • JohnneySul
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation JohnneySul has received from other members.

comments: 4

13 November 2017, 23:51

You are not alone with your problems. Eir help had me drive miles to one of their shops and over 5 hours on the phone an still no help, they are useless. I eventually phoned their complaints phone number ( look under complaints at the bottom of their web page) and got onto some REAL people who helped me. I still lodged a formal complaint which I have not been contacted about.
    Maybe you should lodge a formal complaint, I should still have the email addresses of some of their senior executives somewhere if you want to complain to them.
    They are crap.....
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 482
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

14 November 2017, 10:30

Hi there JohnneySul,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here.

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience you are having with the service. I can understand how frustrating this must be for you and I sincerely apologise for the customer journey on this.

Is there anything I can assist you with here?

-Vaishali
  • Bogo
    Author

14 November 2017, 13:24

And it looks that it is not the end of the journey. Now I received a letter that I cancelled my account on the 7th of November and I should send back the modem or I will have to pay 60 euro. I cancelled my service on September for the first time and I sent back the modem, on October service was cancelled second time and in November for the third time. I can't send you back something I already sent to you. Stop stalking me please!!!
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

15 November 2017, 10:34

Hi there Bogo

I've done everything you requested in a PM and responded to you there

-Kyle

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)