Calling Australia Mobile/Cell number from Ireland (Question)

Tags:
Other , P2P ,

Garlic
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Garlic has received from other members.

comments: 9
Author

22 May 2018, 12:52

Hi.
I am told I need to add a further number to an Australia Mobile/Cell number in addition to the +61 (Australia Code), is this true ?

The Australia number I call while in Australia is 0491 *** ***
From Ireland, would I dial +61 491 *** *** or is there a further number to insert ?

Many thanks
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 1927
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

22 May 2018, 16:03

Hi there Garlic,

It's an international code and you'll need to enter +61 prefix to the number you wished to dial.

-Vaishali
  • Garlic
    Occasional Poster

Author

22 May 2018, 16:05

Hi.

I know that.
    I ask again - Is there another number to add after +61 and before the 491 ???
  • frankh
    Contributor

You can see here how much appreciation frankh has received from other members.

comments: 23

22 May 2018, 17:33

From the australia gov site: https://www.australia.gov.au/about-australia/facts-and-figures/telephone-country-and-area-codes

Example calling a mobile from outside Australia: +61 4 (following eight digits of the mobile number)
  • Garlic
    Occasional Poster

Author

22 May 2018, 18:03

frankh wrote:

From the australia gov site: https://www.australia.gov.au/about-australia/facts-and-figures/telephone-country-and-area-codes

Example calling a mobile from outside Australia: +61 4 (following eight digits of the mobile number)

Many thanks frankh

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)