Landline and broadband out since 16th October (Ophelia Storm) (Solved)

Tags:

PCurtin

You can see here how much appreciation PCurtin has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

10 November 2017, 21:18

Hi, as title, landline and broadband on parent's line still out after nearly a month. Father is in 80s, mother is in 70s, have reported fault on at least 3 occasions to no avail, please fix or give me some reason why it can't be done. thanks.
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi PCurtin,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here.

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience you are having with the service.

As we are unable to troubleshoot any technical issues from here but you're more than welcome to contact our Technical Support team on 1890260260 or 1901 (freephone) or click here to chat with one of our agents and they will be able to troubleshoot this for you. I'd advise the account holder to get in touch with the technical team.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

-Vaishali

View original comment
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 482
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Answer

13 November 2017, 10:40

Hi PCurtin,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here.

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience you are having with the service.

As we are unable to troubleshoot any technical issues from here but you're more than welcome to contact our Technical Support team on 1890260260 or 1901 (freephone) or click here to chat with one of our agents and they will be able to troubleshoot this for you. I'd advise the account holder to get in touch with the technical team.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)