Searching for telephone line in renovated house (Solved)

Tags:

Willowbank
Occasional Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation Willowbank has received from other members.

comments: 1
Author

14 November 2017, 22:01

Hi

I recently bought a house that was renovated by its previous owners and I cannot seem to find where the old telephone line came into the house. Can Eir assist me?

Tks

Willowbank
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi there Fionah16,

I'd recommend you to get in touch with our Open eir team on 01-5366550 or 1901(freephone)and they'll be more than happy to assist you with this.

-Vaishali

View original comment
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 1927
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

15 November 2017, 11:45

Hi there Willowbank,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here.

Do you have the main telephone socket?

-Vaishali
  • Willowbank
    Occasional Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation Willowbank has received from other members.

Author

15 November 2017, 22:28

No the refurbishment appears to have hidden it. But there is a telephone line coming into the house can eir find it for me?
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

16 November 2017, 11:16

The best team to deal with this issue for you is our Customer Care team on 1901 (freephone), I'd recommend giving our care team a call and request them to transfer to Sales team & our team will help you with this.

-Vaishali
  • fionah16

You can see here how much appreciation fionah16 has received from other members.

12 March 2018, 14:38

I am in a similar situation, the phone line is active but there are no sockets in the house. I am trying to get a new socket in the house but every time I phone eir they are trying to sell me their phone/broadband, i have already signed with another provider.
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Answer

12 March 2018, 15:47

Hi there Fionah16,

I'd recommend you to get in touch with our Open eir team on 01-5366550 or 1901(freephone)and they'll be more than happy to assist you with this.

-Vaishali