WiFi Calling (Question)

Tags:

paul.kelly.5
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation paul.kelly.5 has received from other members.

comments: 4
Author

15 May 2017, 22:18

I made the very stupid mistake of thinking WiFi Call would be a good idea. Since I got it I have been unable to make a call from my house as the other person simply can not hear me. Can you please advise how I reverse this and get off wiFi Call.

Thanks

Paul
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 544
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

16 May 2017, 11:13

Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear about this.

I could think that you would have done some basic troubleshooting steps like switching off and on the handset or turn off and on the wifi calling.

Can you provide me your make and model of your handset & I'll look into this for you.

- Angel
  • paul.kelly.5
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation paul.kelly.5 has received from other members.

comments: 4
    Author

16 May 2017, 16:08

Thanks but I have since managed to get it off my phone. Finally able to make and receive calls again!

Thanks

Paul
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 544
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

16 May 2017, 16:57

@ Paul

I'm glad to know that you are able to make and receive calls now.

Let us know if you have any other issues.

- Angel

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)