Mobile broadband router

G.K
Established Member

You can see here how much appreciation G.K has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

9 June 2017, 18:08

I purchased a Huawei B315 4G Router (Refurbished) on bill pay by direct debit on a 6 month contract for E20 a month for 25GB for E39 on Eir's website on the 04/04/17. After a few weeks and many phone calls been passed from one department to another Eir could find no record of the transaction and did not no how i purchased it for E39 as they sell for E69. (Not refurbished). Anyway while on the phone to someone i purchased the router for 69E on the 05/05/17. As of today i still have not received any of the 2 routers i purchased plus my first months direct debit was taking on the 12th of May for E32.74 and the second payment is due on the 13th of June for E20 that i wont be paying as i am cancelling the direct debit as of today as i have not used any service. I did ring my bank to get the reference number for the payment that is proof i did actually purchase the router from Eir
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 520
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

13 June 2017, 10:30

Hi G.K,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear about the router.

Can you PM your account number & name on the account? I'll look into this for you.

- Angel

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)