Can't register account to MyEir (Question)

Tags:
MyEir ,

aronaay

You can see here how much appreciation aronaay has received from other members.

comments: 1
Author

25 January 2016, 14:04

I want to use myeir but it won't let me register my account with out a phone number which i don't have and have never received a bill through the post. How can I register?
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 1221
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

25 January 2016, 14:08

Hi there aronaay

Send me your number & pin in a PM and I'll see what I can do for you from here. Send me the account number just in case too

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • eir Alaneir Alan

You can see here how much appreciation eir Alan has received from other members.

comments: 5063
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

25 January 2016, 14:11

Hi aronaay

You do not have a land line number but I have included the code below specifically created for you to substitute it.

8**********

Thanks
    Al
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • aronaay

You can see here how much appreciation aronaay has received from other members.

Author

25 January 2016, 14:12

Thanks
  • eir Alaneir Alan

You can see here how much appreciation eir Alan has received from other members.

comments: 5063
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

25 January 2016, 14:18

Thanks aronaay

Al
  • vamsikrishna
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation vamsikrishna has received from other members.

comments: 2

1 March 2016, 18:55

I am having a similar problem. The system does not let me register using the provided register number.
  • vamsikrishna
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation vamsikrishna has received from other members.

1 March 2016, 19:01

Sorry! I got it resolved.
  • eir Pamelaeir Pamela
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Pamela has received from other members.

comments: 1083
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

2 March 2016, 11:29

No problem vamsikrishna, thanks for letting us know! :cool:

Pamela
  • Hudson
    Occasional Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation Hudson has received from other members.

26 April 2016, 17:46

Hi, I am trying to register for Myeir but the system won't let me.. Please help
  • eir_Staceyeir_Stacey
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_Stacey has received from other members.

comments: 597
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

26 April 2016, 17:57

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear this. Feel free to Pm your account number & email address & I will arrange this for you. Stacey
  • gerryhoey
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation gerryhoey has received from other members.

17 August 2016, 20:31

Hi,
    I am a new customer and I am trying to register for my eir - just wondering if I have to wait for my first bill before using my eir or the air app?

Regards,
    Gerry.
  • eir_shruthieir_shruthi
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_shruthi has received from other members.

comments: 458

18 August 2016, 11:31

Hi gerryhoey,

Thanks for getting in touch:)

Has your service been installed? Once your service is active, you can then click here to register for My eir.

Thanks,
    Shruthi.
  • gerryhoey
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation gerryhoey has received from other members.

18 August 2016, 20:30

Thanks Shruthi,

The installation is scheduled for 29th Aug - looks like I'll just have to wait.

Regards,
    Gerry.
  • eir_shruthieir_shruthi
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_shruthi has received from other members.

19 August 2016, 11:22

No problem gerryhoey. Feel free to post here if you have any further queries. -Shruthi.
  • dwhelan1

You can see here how much appreciation dwhelan1 has received from other members.

19 August 2016, 11:48

System won't let me register for My Eir even though I have acc no and phone no. What's worse is the Live Chat then ignores you when connected and I've been logged on since 10.10am this morning
  • eir_shruthieir_shruthi
    Community Moderator

19 August 2016, 13:12

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Can you PM your account number, name on the account, email address and landline number and I'll look into this for you. -Shruthi.
  • bryan-kc
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation bryan-kc has received from other members.

31 August 2016, 22:03

Hi I want to register for myeir but the system won't let me. It's saying it can't verify my details. Can I get help with this?
  • eir_shruthieir_shruthi
    Community Moderator

1 September 2016, 10:41

Hi bryan-kc,

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

Can you PM your account number, name on the account, email address and landline number and I'll look into this for you?

Thanks,
    Shruthi.
  • KenF

You can see here how much appreciation KenF has received from other members.

10 September 2016, 19:02

Hi Shruthi, I am having a similar problem. I have an account number an phone number as an existing Eir customer who is trying to avail of the eirsport package to watch live games on laptop. It keeps telling me that I can't register. Help please. Thanks K
  • bryan-kc
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation bryan-kc has received from other members.

11 September 2016, 16:35

Could you get to me regarding mine as well too. I pmd you 9 days ago?
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

comments: 952
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

12 September 2016, 18:16

Hi Bryan-Kc,

My Colleague shruthi has replied to your PM. Let us know if you've further queries.

Regards,
    Addy
  • Pads
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Pads has received from other members.

comments: 4

25 January 2017, 00:11

Hi,
    I want to use myeir but it won't let me register my account with out a phone number which i don't have and have never received a bill through the post. How can I register?

Regards
    P
  • gerryh1
    Frequent Poster

You can see here how much appreciation gerryh1 has received from other members.

comments: 99

25 January 2017, 10:14

If you don't have a phone number then you must be a standlaone broadband customer. You will need to get your standalone broadband number which usally starts with 888 and use that in place of your phone number during the registration process.
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

comments: 952
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

25 January 2017, 17:11

Hi Pads,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear that.

I've responded to your PM in relation to this.

-Addy
  • gabriel.k

You can see here how much appreciation gabriel.k has received from other members.

30 January 2017, 18:43

Hi,
    I am having a similar problem. I'd like to register to my eir and I do have an account number but not a phone number as I am a standalone broadband customer. And I can't find my standalone broadband number. Any help would be appreciated.
    Regards
    Gabriel
  • Pads
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Pads has received from other members.

comments: 4

30 January 2017, 18:47

Hi Gabriel k. If you check your phone they should have sent you SMS a few days back. This is the number you use if you don't have a phone line.
    Regards
    P

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)