Credit refund (Solved)

Tags:
refund ,

Connor hurt 7
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Connor hurt 7 has received from other members.

comments: 8
Author

14 March 2018, 21:58

Hi can I have the credit on my account refunded back to my bank account
Solved. Read answer here:

I can completely understand your frustration and I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by this, Connor hurt 7.

I've looked into your account and can see that the credit amount has been adjusted to your current bill. I've explained the bill in PM.

-Vaishali

View original comment
  • Connor hurt 7
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Connor hurt 7 has received from other members.

Author

14 March 2018, 21:58

I need it refunded back ASAP
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 2070
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

19 March 2018, 10:21

Hi there Connor,

Can you please PM me your account number and full name? I'll look into this for you now.

-Vaishali
  • Connor hurt 7
    Occasional Poster

Author

1 April 2018, 16:57

Can I ask to why the refund hasn’t gone through I’ve dirts the debit on my account the past 17 days and you said it will go through with Int 10 working days
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

2 April 2018, 13:23

I've responded to your PM, Connor.

-Vaishali
  • Connor hurt 7
    Occasional Poster

Author

2 April 2018, 16:32

I didn’t get pm
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

2 April 2018, 16:51

I've looked into your account and can see that you have added the direct debit details and you'll be receiving the refund to your bank account within 5 working days, Connor.

Apologies for the delay.

-Vaishali
  • Connor hurt 7
    Occasional Poster

Author

9 April 2018, 22:34

Refund still hasn’t gone in buddy
  • Connor hurt 7
    Occasional Poster

Author

9 April 2018, 22:35

I’m getting fed up asking
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

10 April 2018, 13:07

I'm sorry for the difficulties, Connor.

I've emailed to the relevant team in regards to this and I'll get back to you soon once I get an update.

-Vaishali
  • Connor hurt 7
    Occasional Poster

Author

14 April 2018, 13:41

That refund still hasn’t gone through I keep getting promised 5 working days it’s now 30+ days what’s going on I need this money
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

16 April 2018, 16:12

I'll look into this and get back to you soon, Connor.

-Vaishali
  • Connor hurt 7
    Occasional Poster

Author

16 April 2018, 17:34

Don’t bother your company is a sham hate eir yous tell me your doing something have you ever heard of happy customers don’t nag unhappy ones do well I’m going to social media and showing the public what your company is really like when it comes to customer care I’ve had no broadband for 8 weeks and no one is doing anything to fix it and it takes me 30+ working days to claim a credit refund but still didn’t happen keep your money I’m looking into moving provider and this will be shown to the community and Facebook and also instagram yous do nothing with customers and I’m fed up I’m moving
  • Connor hurt 7
    Occasional Poster

Author

16 April 2018, 17:40

Yous took payment for my bill yet don’t bother fixing my line honestly your company has a bad reputation and your not helping yourselfs absolute shams
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

Answer

17 April 2018, 12:56

I can completely understand your frustration and I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by this, Connor hurt 7.

I've looked into your account and can see that the credit amount has been adjusted to your current bill. I've explained the bill in PM.

-Vaishali