How do I send web texts? (Solved)

Tags:
MyEir ,

damienoneill2001
Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation damienoneill2001 has received from other members.

comments: 2
Author

8 January 2018, 12:01

I am an old Meteor customer who has been moved over to a new Eir account. I cannot see the option to send Web Texts. Anyone know where this is?

Thanks
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi there damienoneill2001

Thank you so much for getting in touch. I just double checked everything on my personal account and can see that webtexts are available both on my app and via my laptop. I even tried sending a message to myself and this sent.

When you log into your account via your app, this should be immediately visible to you. If you log in via your laptop/computer, it should be under the dashboard section saying "Your usage so far this period"

Can you please confirm what you can see (maybe a screenshot here) or clear your browser history completely?

Let me know how you get on

-Kyle

View original comment
  • eir Kyleeir Kyle
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Kyle has received from other members.

comments: 737
    Mobile Expert

Mobile Expert

Device Expert

Device Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Answer

9 January 2018, 13:26

Hi there damienoneill2001

Thank you so much for getting in touch. I just double checked everything on my personal account and can see that webtexts are available both on my app and via my laptop. I even tried sending a message to myself and this sent.

When you log into your account via your app, this should be immediately visible to you. If you log in via your laptop/computer, it should be under the dashboard section saying "Your usage so far this period"

Can you please confirm what you can see (maybe a screenshot here) or clear your browser history completely?

Let me know how you get on

-Kyle
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • damienoneill2001
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation damienoneill2001 has received from other members.

Author

9 January 2018, 14:50

Hi Kyle,

This is now appearing. I tried in Incognito mode and it is showing.

I was surprised not to see it there as I do recall seeing it previously. Not sure why it was not there over the last few days, but it is back now.

Thanks
  • muirghin60
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation muirghin60 has received from other members.

9 January 2018, 20:20

I and my partner have just spent over 2 hours 40 mins on the Eir customer care line over the past four days. Is that a record ???
    Presumably not..... there is always somebody more misfortunate than yourself.
    A word of warning to any Eir community moderator who might respond to this post.....DO NOT try to placate me by platitudes expressing your regret for any "inconvenience caused. Dont you people realise that these insincere comments only compound your customers anger and frustration at being the victims of such a deplorable and insulting service from Eir ? Do not ask me to discuss my complaint on this forum or online. My response would be that my complaint in this forum is the difficulty and disrespect that I experienced at the hands of the "customer Care and technical care teams from Eircom. My complaint here is that my technical complaint was not dealt with by the team or the system used by Eir and that my experience in trying to get it solved was horrific .
    Suffice to say that Eir ,rather than being a 21 century "communications company, is paradoxically a company with no interdepartmental communication and afountain of misinformation.
    I have just written a four page letter of complaint to Eir complaints division so I will not bore you with details. The one thing I will say is that the
    standard of service from Customer Care was insulting to a customer of over thirty years..
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 1652
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

10 January 2018, 11:31

No worries, Damienoneill2001.

Let us know if you need anything else.

-Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

10 January 2018, 11:40

Hi Muirghin60,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here.

I can completely understand your frustration. I can assure you this is not the norm at eir as we always strive to provide the best customer experience possible.

Our complaints team will respond to your letter of complaint and also, I'll pass this onto our relevant team.

-Vaishali
  • muirghin60
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation muirghin60 has received from other members.

18 January 2018, 18:33

Vaishali.
    So much for this not being the norm at Eir. It is now 10 days since you replied to me and promised to pass my complaint on to the relevant complaints team and you also stated that the complaints will respond to my letter of complaint.
    Guess what .....?? .So far ,now ten days later I have had absolutely no response from the complaints team.
    Firstly I felt obligated to make a complaint because of the terrible and non responsive service of the Eir Customer Care Dept.
    Then when I write and mail my complaint to Eir and also post my complaint online on this forum " The Complaints Team " STILL IGNORE ME.

DO YOU WISH TO EXPLAIN THAT VAISHALI ?
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

19 January 2018, 13:17

I'm sorry you feel this way, Muirghin60.

Can you please PM me your email address? I'll look into this for you now.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)