Can't register account to MyEir (Question)

Tags:
My Eir ,

aronaay

You can see here how much appreciation aronaay has received from other members.

comments: 1
Author

25 January 2016, 14:04

I want to use myeir but it won't let me register my account with out a phone number which i don't have and have never received a bill through the post. How can I register?
Show first post Hide first post
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

comments: 949
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

31 January 2017, 15:48

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you PM your account number & name on the account? I'll look into this for you.

-Addy
  • mokopetka
    Newbie Poster

You can see here how much appreciation mokopetka has received from other members.

comments: 2

1 August 2017, 21:19

Hello, I am having the same issue. Can't create an account. First I had a problem with the broadband becaue of the landline and now that it was fixed i cannot create a profile to view my bills. Please can you help me with this? Thank you, Regards
  • eir_Isabeleir_Isabel

You can see here how much appreciation eir_Isabel has received from other members.

comments: 76

2 August 2017, 10:21

Hi mokopetka,

Thank you for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

Can you PM me your account number and name and I will look into this further?

Thanks,
    Isabel
  • SAF

You can see here how much appreciation SAF has received from other members.

comments: 1

16 August 2017, 10:49

Hi
    I am having a similar issue. Step 3 of the process says that a verification email will be sent. However, I haven't received it. I've checked my spam folder and it's not there either. Can you please advise?

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)