my eir usage not loading (Question)

Tags:

Helke
Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation Helke has received from other members.

comments: 16
Author

13 June 2017, 09:41

I am waiting now 16 minutes for the data usage to load on my eir and I am giving up. Did not work yesterday, is not today. The "friendly" chat agent wasn't listening, I do not understand what they are there for. Maybe, the staff can be trained to say to the supervisor that the website is broken? Getting something fixed is a good way of dealing with problems. I haven't been successful in getting anything fixed by eir.

Now, it is 19 minutes since I am logged into myeir. Nothing has been happening. Am I supposed to wait for another few hours on a broadband connection?
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 520
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

13 June 2017, 11:44

Hi Helke,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear about issues with loading data usage.

Can you try clearing browser cache, cookies or histories & try to log in to My eir to view the usage.

Let us know if this helps.

- Angel
  • Helke
    Occasional Poster

Author

13 June 2017, 12:24

No, it did not help, not with firefox, opera, chrome, safari. 2 computers, the same result. Maybe, I should wait for a few more minutes before I give up? Will another 19 minutes do?

I get cranky when things do not work. I don't need anybody to be sorry. Recognise the problem, fix the problem - if you can't do it, tell somebody who can.
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

13 June 2017, 12:39

@Helke,

I'm sorry about that.

Can you PM your account number & name on the account? I'll look into this for you.

- Angel
  • Helke
    Occasional Poster

Author

28 June 2017, 10:42

Usage is still not displaying. How long does it take eir to fix problems? Forever? Should I bother with eir or should I try a different provider? See attached screenshot...

There are several problems, that I have been pointing out to eir several month ago and none (I spell it out: N O N E!) have been fixed. I would like a good reason why I should bother staying with eir - are there any advantages apart from daily annoyances?

I went away from eircom due to a problem (that has not been fixed) some years ago. It might be my own stupidity to have tried again. Personally, I can not recommend eir's service and will stay away once I switched to a more reliable provider.

1 Attachment

• Helke
    Occasional Poster

Author

28 June 2017, 13:25

The only thing, that works is in my eir the display of "your account has now seized" - very impressive and fast to display :D :D :D

My rating of eir: :@ :( :( - minus 5 of 5

It is broken, eir is broken.
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

28 June 2017, 16:17

Hi Helke,

Thanks for getting back to us and sorry to hear this.

If the account is terminated, you'd be unable to access Myeir, I'm afraid.

- Angel

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)