My eir registration won't work (Question)

Tags:
MyEir ,

Seana92

You can see here how much appreciation Seana92 has received from other members.

comments: 0
Author

24 May 2016, 19:11

Hi,
I've been trying to activate myeir and it just won't let me register. I only ordered phone and broadband last week so I'm not sure if it's because my account is so new or not I don't know. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
  • eir_Staceyeir_Stacey
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_Stacey has received from other members.

comments: 623
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

25 May 2016, 12:39

Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch. You will need to wait until your account is fully active to register online. You can register here https://my.eir.ie/eir/transactional/login with your account & landline number once your services are installed. Stacey
    To help speed our response, unsolicited PMs will not be answered and please include a link to your original post when sending private messages. Also, please remember to click on “this comment answers my question” if we have helped - Thank you!
  • dacollig
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation dacollig has received from other members.

comments: 15

16 July 2016, 13:00

Hi,

I'm registered with My Eir but it tells me that I have no account. I go to add an account (efibre) and it tells me that the account is already registered on My Eir. Please try and log in. But I'm already logged in! It just keeps going around in circles. Log in - add an account - account is already registered - please try and login. Any ideas?
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

comments: 959
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

18 July 2016, 12:59

Hi Dacollig,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    Can you PM your account number and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Addy
  • dacollig
    Occasional Poster

You can see here how much appreciation dacollig has received from other members.

comments: 15

18 July 2016, 14:03

Just done, thanks.
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir_addy has received from other members.

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

18 July 2016, 14:49

I've replied to your PM. :)

Regards,
    Addy
  • john_19

You can see here how much appreciation john_19 has received from other members.

comments: 1

1 February 2017, 18:25

Hi, I recently set up broadband only and for some reason cannot register for my eir. I have my landline number and account number details correct but it keeps telling me these are wrong.
  • eir_addyeir_addy
    Community Moderator

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

2 February 2017, 15:51

Hi john_19,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear that.

Can you PM your account number & name on the account? We'll look into this for you.

-Addy
  • Maku1987

You can see here how much appreciation Maku1987 has received from other members.

comments: 1

15 May 2017, 17:19

Hi,

for some reason I cannot register for my eir. I am entering the correct account name and E-Mail but it's not working.

Would appreciate any support with that.
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 182
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

16 May 2017, 11:02

Hi Maku1987,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry to hear this.

I'd recommend registering to my eir by entering your account number, email address and landline number or your broadband reference number (for Broadband only customers) here .

The broadband reference number can be found either on the top right of your bill, or in the text message you received when your line activated.

Can I query what error message you receive when you register to my eir?

- Angel

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)