Relocation of existing line (Question)

joebaker20

You can see here how much appreciation joebaker20 has received from other members.

comments: 1
Author

12 July 2017, 16:21

Hi All,

Ive just started a new build and have discovered a neighbours phone cable in shallow ground traversing my site. I obviously dont want the line anywhere within the site as it crosses my house and garage. There is no apparent reason for it being there apart from it being the shortest route.
My question is, would this be my responsibility to have moved outside of my boundary or is it my neighbour or eir?
Thanks
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 520
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

12 July 2017, 17:19

Hi Joebaker20,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'd recommend contacting your neighbours in regards to this and they can lias this with the service provider.

- Angel
  • joebaker20

You can see here how much appreciation joebaker20 has received from other members.

comments: 1
    Author

12 July 2017, 17:32

Hi Angel..
    Eir are the service provider. Ive spoken to my neighbour already who feels that this is my responsibility. Hence why im on here looking for some guidance.
    Regards
  • eir Angeleir Angel
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Angel has received from other members.

comments: 520
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

12 July 2017, 17:35

I'm sorry about that.

I'd recommend contacting our dangerous plant alterations team on 1850245424 and they will be able to assist you with this.

- Angel

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)