1 Month to Fix Simple Line Problem

Tags:

ajmull
Occasional Visitor

You can see here how much appreciation ajmull has received from other members.

comments: 1
Author

3 September 2017, 13:13

It took 1 month, 8 texts (from Eir), 6 emails, 14 phone calls, 1 visit, finally, by a technician to fix a simple fault in fibre internet service. The lack of basic knowledge and the bluffing by the telephone "technicians" was unbelievable. The promises to call back that never happened. One "technician" said that the line was capable of 12 Megabytes per second download. I asked did he mean Megabits. His reply "they're the same thing"???? I had previous experience with Eircom so I knew what to expect therefore I kept a record. Nothing changed unfortunately, in fact much worse. Do they have no customer relations savvy at all??
  • eir Vaishalieir Vaishali
    Community Moderator

You can see here how much appreciation eir Vaishali has received from other members.

comments: 506
    Broadband Expert

Broadband Expert

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

eVision Guru

eVision Guru

5 September 2017, 15:54

Hi Ajmull,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm sorry to hear nobody has gotten back in touch with you. I'm afraid we are unable to arrange call backs from here. I'd recommend contacting our care team on 1901 (Free Phone) & they'll be able to assist you with this.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

-Vaishali

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)